Win Kodi 17 Joystick plugin in Kodi 16
I'm very interested in Krypton because it fixes controller support for Xbox One, but I use Emby as my back end and the Kodi plugin is not yet compatible with Krypton because it's in alpha. So I was wondering if it was possible to port the new joystick libraries to Jarvis.

There's also interest in staying on Jarvis because of DSPlayer, which would be useful for some.

I know 16.1 appears to be final and the main team is fully committed to Krypton, but maybe someone else can do it if possible?
Move this to feature request forum.
Yes boss Wink
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
to answer the question - a backport to jarvis won't happen from the team (change is way to big) - its also unlikely that someone else is having the knowledge and interest in doing it.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Indeed, from looking at the files it seems that the keymaps are completely different.

Well, I guess I'll just wait for Krypton to hit RC status then. Smile

For now, I'm using the Controller Companion app to emulate a keyboard via the controller (much like how it's done with remotes). It works fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17 Joystick plugin in Kodi 160