Possible widget bug with Library watched marking / Trakt
Braz,

I seem to be getting the same problem described here when I use the default skin widget "Recent Episodes":
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=257692&page=2

I think the same thing occurs when I use the similar Movie widget.

If I click on an item in my library, it scrobbles correctly and marks as watched on Trakt and in my library. If I use the widget, I have to manually mark it as watched from the library.

If I make a custom widget, it seems to work... but I lose the correct tagging of the latest episode with air date below the poster.

Is it an older helper plugin maybe like in the other skin? Thanks as always for the awesome skin!
Make sure you are using the widgets that are provided by the skin helper script. I'm guessing that you are using one of the first few under Default Widgets that are skin playlists. I should probably just remove those, not sure if they are even needed anymore.

Sent from my Nexus 6
It wasn't the first one that was labeled "recentepisodes". That one seems to be a little buggy to start with. I am using the "Recent Episodes" that appears after "Random Episodes"... It's about 10 or so down in the Default Widgets menu.

I'm showing Mimic v3.4.1 on Jarvis 16.1 with all updates refreshed.
Nothing I can do I'm afraid. The widgets are provided by skin.helper.service. I've noticed that my Recommended Episodes widget updates watched status most of the time, but not always.

Sent from my Nexus 6
That's what I was afraid of... I'll keep using my custom Playlists then. Trying to figure out a filter that would put the correct next episode number tag under the poster... Or I'll play with linking the next episode Trakt menu up, but that seems a bit slower to load and sometimes puts up duplicates

Thanks for looking!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible widget bug with Library watched marking / Trakt0