check the log for more information
i am trying to watch some of my channels on KODI from my android box and i get this saying like when i try to watch i.e HALLMARK channel it says hallmark channel error check the log for more information,..what am i to do to correct this problem... just starting using as my only source of Tv as i got rid of cable today and would really like to be able to avoid this problem Help...
What did the log say?

Sent from my SM-G935V
Gather, upload and post the link to the debug log (wiki) and then we can see.

Don't paste the log directly here, use one of the sites as detailed in the link above.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
hallmark channel error.Check the log for more information.
Upload and post the link to the debug log. Follow the link in my other post for a walkthrough on how to do it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi I am having same issue with watching hallmark channel keep getting error message
(2016-05-21, 22:16)skatergirl12 Wrote: Hi I am having same issue with watching hallmark channel keep getting error message

And same answer as above. debug log (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
check the log for more information0