Req Repeat Button On Video OSD Similar To Music OSD
I would do anything for a repeat button on the video OSD similar to the one that's on the music OSD.

Me too. In a perfect world, IMO, there would be a playlist button. This button would have a fly-open menu (like subtitles) where it has repeat, shuffle, and "show current playlist" options. That would minimize the "clutter" (which is why the idea had been rejected for videos, it seems) while adding three important controls to easily be accessed.
(2016-05-18, 07:33)Ned Scott Wrote: Me too. In a perfect world, IMO, there would be a playlist button. This button would have a fly-open menu (like subtitles) where it has repeat, shuffle, and "show current playlist" options. That would minimize the "clutter" (which is why the idea had been rejected for videos, it seems) while adding three important controls to easily be accessed.

Lol Menu Inception! Multiple menu's within menu's! Noo!

I just realized that my idea wouldn't work because OSDs are skin specific and I use Aeon Nox almost exclusively.
It's more like a menu that works along both axes than a menu within a menu. In other words, you highlight the button using left/right and then up/down contains more option. But yes, this is skin dependent :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Repeat Button On Video OSD Similar To Music OSD0