NOW albums
@ black eagle - just download the cdart template for gimp (or photoshop) from fanart.tv and insert your scan onto the template - resize and centre et voila ! (Thats the most basic way of doing it) - obviously there are lots of things you can do to make the image better but for a quick way just resize and centre - clean up any dust or hair and thats about it. The template will mask the unwanted bits of the scan

@ Mike Doc - I am working on a variety of compilations atm - what I will do is add a new thread with other compilations as i'm going through my compilations by year. Have got a couple more NOW compilations (which i'll add here ) but have some other ones as well Smile - all discs again are vectored and cleaned up with new text and logos.
Once I have finished my collection (being selfish for a change LOL) - I may take a rest.

Remember you can always request a disc art on fanart.tv ( you will get a better response if you add a good clean looking scan for the user to work from) rather than a crappy one from another site (although I worked on most from just pictures from ebay sellers) using musicbrainz to find the relevant i.d. numbers and studios/producers/tracklists
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/it8ixb1fa4l5s...oNATa?dl=0

more assorted compilation / soundtrack discs done if anyone wants them

also if anyone wants to upload any of my discs to fanart.tv or elsewhere be sure to credit me (LeePenny) as being the author Wink
I probably won't have the time to do it myself atm Sad
Post now updated to include compressed covers (saving lots of space, probably about 80-90 % of individual file sizes - 1.2Mb down to 200Kb !)
And also have done the latest installment (Now 94) - see link in first post
Discs for now 1-10 are available at fanart.tv and when I have time will upload some more Smile
Anyone got scans for the new NOW compilation (105) - or even a hq picture -  message me : I have done all the latest now album up to 105 - can the community help me ?
Okay still missing images for now 105 and 108 - 106 and 107 are in the bag - can anyone in the uk community help me with scans for both discs of 105 and 108. Its getting harder and harder as less people use physical discs these days so any help would be appreciated.
All albums up to date 1-109 done along with other Now Compilations. See link in first post. Many thanks to all who helped sourcing the images.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NOW albums0