None of the scripts are working!
Sad 
Hi guys,
Im new posting here but ive been introduced to XBMC by a friend about 8 months ago.

My dreams came true when scripts for tv links and some of the other video sites started emerging.

I updated my version of xbmc to t3ch rev8582.
Since than none of the scripts are working not even apple movie trailers.

Is there a simple setting that I am overlookingHuh

Can anyone please help?:confused2:
Get teh latest T3CH 2007-07-23 SVN rev9662. The included apple trailer script works perfectly.
kibrisli7 Wrote:Hi guys,
Im new posting here but ive been introduced to XBMC by a friend about 8 months ago.

My dreams came true when scripts for tv links and some of the other video sites started emerging.

Please post your debug log :-D

Thanks
That issue has been fixed in rev-9666.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
Ive just loaded the latest release from t3ch for some reason it doesnt work. My XBMC doesnt boot, so I re installed the previous version.
Sounds like install error.... only time I've had XBMC fail to boot was when my FTP server flumped out halfway through transfer and I didnt notice and rebooted the xbox....

Make sure you delete ALL the old files and copy the new ones in.. check to see if you have Transfer Sucessfull at the end of the FTP transfer... you should be fine and I find all the scripts generally work better with the late T3CH Builds... Nod
kibrisli7 Wrote:Hi guys,

Im having somewhat of a similar problem, but I really think that the scripts are now broken. You should get Youtube2 script, which works and replaces the old Youtube script, and firefox xmbc extension to send videos over. Just do a search in this site. Sadly, I cannot get Daily Motion or TV Links to work http://forum.xbmc.org/images/smilies/confused.gif
:confused2::confused2:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
None of the scripts are working!0