Samsung TV CEC
I have had the same problem with a Pi 1 and Pi 3 running Openelec and OSMC connected through an Onkyo receiver to a Samsung plasma TV.

The Pi stays on all the time. If I reboot the Pi the TV remote works to navigate the files on Kodi. If I switch the TV and receiver off and leave it off for a while, and put the TV and receiver back on, the TV remote does nothing.

If I then navigate Kodi via a USB wireless mini keyboard the TV remote comes back to life.

I have been through the CEC settings in Kodi but nothing seems to change this behaviour.

I have two other Kodi setups (neither of which have a receiver in the setup) that don't do this.

I'd like to not have the USB mini keyboard connected and just use the TV remote.

Any ideas as to how to fix this?
I've managed to fix this so am posting in case anyone else has similar problems - the solution was to change the TV settings on the TV, not the Pi - and re-enable Anynet+.
Thanks
I have had a funny issue with with the CEC dropping and having to bounce the pi to have the TV remote control kodi.
I have just updated to the latest LIBREELEC so i hope its now ok

Thanks
Nick

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Samsung TV CEC0