v16 PVR AddOn
Folks,

I have a TVHeadend server running on a R-Pi streaming live TV.

I also have Kodi installed on two R-pi devices with the TVHeadend client plug in.

I have considerable problems with sound sync to the video and have been through numerous setting options to no avail.

It must be the plugin or Kodi as sound sync is fine when viewed on my Android phone or netpad so am wondering if any other PVR client can be used? All the ones I have tried do not seem to allow 'username' and password to be entered in the client.

Geffers
Have you purchased and installed the mpeg2 codec in each pi?
(2016-05-19, 20:05)ActionA Wrote: Have you purchased and installed the mpeg2 codec in each pi?

Yes,

Geffers
Got a debug log (wiki) of this happening ? Might also be useful to post any advancedsettings.xml file and your audio and video settings.

FWIW, I have TVH 4.1-1350 running on my Linux server and streaming to 2 Pi's (amongst other things) and I don't see any audio sync issues.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
I've just posted about this.

Can you please disable OMX player in settings/video/acceleration. Tell me if the issue still occurs.
(2016-05-19, 21:20)black_eagle Wrote: Got a debug log (wiki) of this happening ? Might also be useful to post any advancedsettings.xml file and your audio and video settings.

FWIW, I have TVH 4.1-1350 running on my Linux server and streaming to 2 Pi's (amongst other things) and I don't see any audio sync issues.

Thanks for reply, annoyingly my log files wouldn't upload, saved to SD card but couldn't find the relevant time on the file.

There is no advancedsettings.xml file, a search says this file is not created by default.

I am trying disable OMX player to see if that helps.

Geffers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR AddOn0