Question about error in viewing movie.
No question is a stupid question right?
Well, i was wondering why this is happening. When i try to play the movie "Mr. Right" with Sam Rockwell as the hit man with the red clown nose,,,,, its playing the wrong movie. Its playing Mr. Right but the older BET version with Mary J. Blidge. I tried everything even search.
Why wont the movie it shows picture of play ?
I am not entirely sure if this has anything to do with Kodi.
What is the source of the movie you are watching? (add-on or local)
(2016-05-20, 00:01)kg_caligirl@yahoo Wrote: No question is a stupid question right?
Well, i was wondering why this is happening. When i try to play the movie "Mr. Right" with Sam Rockwell as the hit man with the red clown nose,,,,, its playing the wrong movie. Its playing Mr. Right but the older BET version with Mary J. Blidge. I tried everything even search.

You've been had. Ask for money back.
You system, or someone along the way has mislabelled or scraped the wrong movie with the wrong covers and meta-data, happens all the time if you don't include the year in the scrape. If you're talking about a streaming source... then you're not to blame, live with it.
(2016-05-20, 00:01)kg_caligirl@yahoo Wrote: No question is a stupid question right?
I do not think that your file play the wrong movie, I think you have labled the movie wrong.....Rename your movie file to the right movie title and the right year of the movie and the scrap should work (and if this not the case, Then you are using something not allowed or I should say something that is not supported here on the Kodi forum as it would then not be Kodi related)
Sounds like a downloaded movie and the wrong one date wise.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question about error in viewing movie.0