[split] Picture freezes but audio working when VAAPI Motion compensated selected.
Can someone help me with this please!! nothing to do with this thread.I have downloaded kodi 16.1 no problems,works A ok.when i install a build onto kodi it downloads and extracts fine.power off and then reconnect.i'm using an amazon firestick.when i launch kodi though it keeps going back to the amazon homepage.
any ideas or help greatly appreciated
(2016-05-20, 09:17)leejr72 Wrote: Can someone help me with this please!! nothing to do with this thread.I have downloaded kodi 16.1 no problems,works A ok.when i install a build onto kodi it downloads and extracts fine.power off and then reconnect.i'm using an amazon firestick.when i launch kodi though it keeps going back to the amazon homepage.
any ideas or help greatly appreciated

You should open your own thread instead of hijacking this one.
Quite - if it's nothing to do with a thread you've no business in posting into it.

Split off into its own thread and moved to Android, as it's even in the wrong damn section.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Also mentioning build. This split should be binned IMHO. @DarrenHill

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
@leejr72 - if you want further support then you would need to supply a link to an uploaded debug log (wiki) (do not post logs directly here).

As @sarlan19 notes, we do not support community builds here and if you are using one of those then you would have to seek help from wherever you got it from, as we do not support or condone piracy here as per our forum rules (wiki).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Picture freezes but audio working when VAAPI Motion compensated selected.0