Library Updates seemed to skip directories starting with a number
I am on Kodi 16.1 using XBMC Auto Updater. All my recordings are in the same directory tree separated into sub-directories by show name... I record "9News at 10pm" every day, but it does not show up under TV Shows. All of the other directory/shows/episodes get listed fine. I must be missing something.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
If you update manually does it work (via the context menu and scan for new content)?

Just to differentiate if it's an issue with the updater add-on or something more fundamental. Also does the episode listing you're using match the database that whatever scraper you're using has, and is that database updated frequently enough to accommodate new shows (ie are you trying to scrape stuff before it gets added to the scraper database)?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Ive started scraping new stuff like tv shows with a bit of manual input just to make sure their picked up correctly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Updates seemed to skip directories starting with a number0