Aeon Madnox and Window 10 64bit
I have a big issue with Win10 64bit and Madnox. I thought give Win10 a try and test it. As i expected so far very disappointing.
I have updated to the latest GPU drivers and installed Kodi 16.1 and Madnox from git. Never have had an issue in Win7.

Try to start in Win10. Boom sqlite.dll missing. Could it solve after some reading. So i installed Madnox and the addons Madnox need to work.
As a result i got this:
It's the main menu after a fresh install on my windows 10 HTPC.

All backgrounds and shadows are missing. If i open a menu you can barely read because the background is missing too.
So i installed Aeon MQ and this skin is working without an issue. No display problems.

Do you have any idea whats wrong or what i can do except to bite in the table and throw my HTPC out of the window?
(2016-05-21, 06:45)_Andy_ Wrote: I have a big issue with Win10 64bit and Madnox. I thought give Win10 a try and test it. As i expected so far very disappointing.
I have updated to the latest GPU drivers and installed Kodi 16.1 and Madnox from git. Never have had an issue in Win7.

Try to start in Win10. Boom sqlite.dll missing. Could it solve after some reading. So i installed Madnox and the addons Madnox need to work.
As a result i got this:
It's the main menu after a fresh install on my windows 10 HTPC.

All backgrounds and shadows are missing. If i open a menu you can barely read because the background is missing too.
So i installed Aeon MQ and this skin is working without an issue. No display problems.

Do you have any idea whats wrong or what i can do except to bite in the table and throw my HTPC out of the window?
try to download madnox again from git - seems some gfx are missing on your side
i have 2 players with win10 and no problems with it... check all drivers, download madnox again and try... good luck
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox and Window 10 64bit0