• 28(current)
XBMC Skinning Contest
Question 
oh, before i forget; i like to remind all skin-contest winners that if you are willing to open source your skin(s) then you are more than welcome to join the "xbmc skinning project" (link) , (it's not the xbmc project itself but a seperate community project for open source skins for xbmc). members get cvs write access to that project, plus you can host skin download there if you like, you also get admin access to all its trackers where so users can log bug reports and/or feature request and/or submit fix-patches for the skin(s) making those reports easy to manage. all i need is yours, existing skinners nickname on sourceforge.net if you like to get added as a member and join its community.

note! only current rule for the xbmc skinning project is that no illegal or copyright violated materials goes into this sf.net project!
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
yay! i have just received the modchip. Smile
i'd like to thank gamester17, frodo and the rest of the xbmc team for all their efforts in getting the chips out to us :thumbsup:
yep, i've received the xenium too :thumbsup:
tnx gamester17 and all team.
XBMC Italian translator, Movieplayer.it scrapers developer and the old "The Orbs" skin creator.
dito and dito Smile
i got it too.
thanx.

is there any manual for this chip online ?
it's for my brother, so he can put it himself into his v.1.5 xbox.
Question 
(onkel bouncy @ oct. 26 2004,14:06 Wrote:is there any manual for this chip online ?
yes, plenty of good installation-manuals and user-guides are available on team-xodus website (link), ...it's a xenium chip Wink
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
i've installed my xenium  :d  but i had a problem running it because it come with xenium 1.0 os and it runs only if you have an original xbox gamepad (i have 3 third party pads  Sad ).
so, just in case, be sure to have an original pad before install it, and after that you can upgrade to os 2.01 pretty easily.

it's a great modchip, tnx again xbmc.

i also would like to be added as member of the xbmc skinning project on sf, my nick is the same of here "kotix".
cheers.
XBMC Italian translator, Movieplayer.it scrapers developer and the old "The Orbs" skin creator.
(kotix @ oct. 26 2004,15:09 Wrote:i also would like to be added as member of the xbmc skinning project on sf, my nick is the same of here "kotix".
added, welcome :thumbsup:
got mine yesterday. i plan to install it this weekend
wish me luck, i've never soldered before
(webmaster_p @ oct. 26 2004,18:14 Wrote:got mine yesterday.
ditto, thanks team-xbmc!!!
i received my chip today.
thanks. :d
just recieved my xenium chip -

thanx guys for all the effort getting it to me - it really is most appreciated ...

... expect a stylus update very soon ;-)

:nuts:
thanks a ton team xbmc and gamester, its about time to start a new skin now.
crap. i've got my chip now, (thanks!Wink but after trying to install it on a 1.6 xbox i've suddenly found out the preinstalled 1.0 os won't work on 1.6's. poo.

just double checking, is that right? i have no way of flashing this as i have no other xbox. anything i can do?
i think you can flip the little switch on the chip to put it into "recovery mode."
then you can burn a disc with the update and it will install when the xbox turns on.

out of curiosity, is anyone elses chip missing the external lcd connector? it looks like it used to be on my chip, but someone desoldered it. :/
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Skinning Contest0