Android Using Google Play to download movies with Kodi 4K Android TV Box.
I have just installed my Kodi 4K Android TV Box. When I try to download or stream from Google Play (Movies & videos) it fails to download. I have been downloading and streaming on other devices and Google Play works well. Do I need to change settings? I have a HDMI connection from the Kodi 4K box to a HD Panasonic TV. Any suggestions?
Kodi doesn't make hardware. Kodi is only a program. We can only help you with issues that involve the Kodi program.
(2016-05-22, 02:50)R. Sole Wrote: I have just installed my Kodi 4K Android TV Box. When I try to download or stream from Google Play (Movies & videos) it fails to download. I have been downloading and streaming on other devices and Google Play works well. Do I need to change settings? I have a HDMI connection from the Kodi 4K box to a HD Panasonic TV. Any suggestions?
Kodi is the name a media center app, not the hardware device. You need to contact the manufacturer of whatever android device you have. Likely they were just using kodi's name (illegally) because of its brand recognition

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using Google Play to download movies with Kodi 4K Android TV Box.0