Req Hide plot for unwatched TV Series episode
First I want to say thank you for your hard work! I started using your skin recently, and I must admit it is the best that I've used. Nod
The only feature that I am missing is to hide the plot only for unwatched TV Shows, but not for the movies. Nebula (the previous skin that I've used) has this feature and it is awesome. Cool
I have tried all the views but there is not a single one which would hide both the episode's preview picture and it's plot. The Low-List view is very good because it does hide the episode's preview picture, but it does show the plot for unwatched episodes .

Thank you very much for reading my 2 cents Smile.
Looking into this, though not sure if I will have separate settings for TV and movies.

Sent from my Nexus 6
https://github.com/BADMS/skin.mimix

short post no keyboard! ;=]
Sorry, so that will give you option in sideblade to hide plot/episodes in tv views, and other option to hide movie spoilers [turn plots on as normal in kodi settings].
Also added ability to use banners/posters seperately in tv/movie views in infowall.
Fixed extrafanart for infowall and option to enable in all backgrounds.
Used colorbox to add a processed image [blur/distort/pixel/posterized] to background of dialogvideoinfo.
Added extrafanrt option to background of fanart view.

Just some personal tweaks I want on my HTPCs, may not be optimal for android boxes!.. [ie. set colorbox to 'none' to disable processing].

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hide plot for unwatched TV Series episode0