Recent Movies
First I aplogise if in wrong section - Kodi 15.2 Windows main (with Kodi 15.2 Android tvbox and tablet)

Recent Movies on Home screen where also another tab for Recent TV Shows

Using Kodi 15.2 because an older device does not allow upgrade and all devices link to my NAS (using phpMyadmin for database)

Is there a restriction of number of movies? I lost the Recent Movies and tried reinstall, tried deleting database and rebuilding and I got as far as adding a folder at a time (each folder contains movies per year of release)

The reason I consider it to be a restriction as soon as I add another folder (year) I lose Recent Movies so I shifted several files at a time and eventually I lost Recent Movies again so I removed a few movies got the Recent Movies back and added a movie at a time - as soon as my database hits 650 movies I lose Recent Movies - doesn't matter which movie I add (I have tried a dozen or more) - I've even removed 1 movie that was already in the database - cleaned library added another movie then added another and I lose Recent Movies

Help please - I need the Recent Movies
advancedsettings.xml (wiki)

<dateadded>0</dateadded> <!-- 0 results in using the current datetime when adding a video; 1 (default)

Looks like this feature is supported in some skins... I have T!

<recentlyaddeditems>50</recentlyaddeditems

Gives me 50 "recently added" items or 'random items',
but when I switch to Confluence indeed I'm limited to 10

Recently added works by looking at the last modified date, so if the way you are copying/moving does not change the date, Kodi will not see the file as recently added. you can always touch the file as you move it into your library folder to force an update.
(2016-05-23, 01:15)PatK Wrote: advancedsettings.xml (wiki)

<dateadded>0</dateadded> <!-- 0 results in using the current datetime when adding a video; 1 (default)

Looks like this feature is supported in some skins... I have T!

<recentlyaddeditems>50</recentlyaddeditems

Gives me 50 "recently added" items or 'random items',
but when I switch to Confluence indeed I'm limited to 10

Recently added works by looking at the last modified date, so if the way you are copying/moving does not change the date, Kodi will not see the file as recently added. you can always touch the file as you move it into your library folder to force an update.

Thanks but the recent added is there "working" until I add 650th movie - doesn't matter which movie as I stated above - if I remove one already in the database then try to add 2 more movies I lose recent movies
No clue, check your skin for updates, I can assure you there is no invisible limit (I've heard of 30k worth)
(2016-05-23, 02:53)PatK Wrote: No clue, check your skin for updates, I can assure you there is no invisible limit (I've heard of 30k worth)

Checked both reTouched and Confluence both have same outcome
Yeah PatK's advancedsettings.xml is correct as I have mine set at 100 and in transparency works a treat and has done since Ronnie invented the ultimate skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recent Movies0