v16 Is there a way to have the Live TV menu be permanently visible?
I'm using Kodi 16.1 on a Windows 10 box as my htpc. Set up isn't fancy. Music, movies, tv shows and live tv. I'm using NextPVR in a server/client setup (i.e. my tv tumer and the NextPVR software is on a different box then the htpc). Instead of powering the pc off when I'm not using it, I put it to sleep. Unfortunately, every time I wake it up, the Live TV home screen menu has disappeared. If I disable then re-enable the pvr in Kodi, everything comes back.

I've tried setting up Kodi on a Windows 8.1 box, with the same results.

My movie and tv show library are on the same box as the pvr and I don't loose connection to them. I've tried different switches, thinking it might be a setting there, but it didn't help.

Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks.
Need a debug log posted to xbmclogs or pastebin. But I'm pretty sure what you will see is that PVR Manager is seeing your client as going down and if there is no active PVR client PVR Manager goes into "turn-off" mode. The menu in Confluence only shows when PVR Manager is "on".

scott s.
The box with nextpvr re-run the service and all should be golden once it wakes up from sleep mode you could even write a little script to do it ive had this problem with nextpvr and re-running the service cures it even though its still running!?!?! ideally stop the service then run it to be 100% sure if that dosent work post back or post on the nextpvr part of the forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a way to have the Live TV menu be permanently visible?0