v17 No LiveTV Support???
Installed 17.1 and sadly no PVR Plugin is included. Adding them manually just gives the message, that it can not be enabled.
It's a core feature and just keeping silent about the non existance is not a good way to saticfy the community ...
Hope to have it back soon.
(2016-05-23, 20:56)ge2301 Wrote: is not a good way to saticfy the community ...

accusatory, nonsensical posts are also not a good way to satisfy the community ...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2016-05-23, 20:58)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2016-05-23, 20:56)ge2301 Wrote: is not a good way to saticfy the community ...

accusatory, nonsensical posts are also not a good way to satisfy the community ...

Well, if it's so nonsensical, you could have saved your time and not replied.
well, first off. there is no version 17.1. Do you mean 16.1?

you provide no info that will allow anyone here to try and help you. perhaps try listing your hardware, operating system, source of the software?
(2016-05-23, 21:08)bry- Wrote: well, first off. there is no version 17.1. Do you mean 16.1?

you provide no info that will allow anyone here to try and help you. perhaps try listing your hardware, operating system, source of the software?

The version I have is 17.0. Meanwhile I realized, that the installation file is smaller, so I guess the PVR-Plugins are not included.
Sorry for my harsh words. I just tried to install Kodi for the first time and tried long time to configure the TV part until I realized it's not possible.
(2016-05-23, 21:12)ge2301 Wrote:
(2016-05-23, 21:08)bry- Wrote: well, first off. there is no version 17.1. Do you mean 16.1?

The version I have is 17.0. Meanwhile I realized, that the installation file is smaller, so I guess the PVR-Plugins are not included.
Sorry for my harsh words. I just tried to install Kodi for the first time and tried long time to configure the TV part until I realized it's not possible.

What are you hoping to use for your live tv source? have you read the PVR (wiki) page before trying to move forward and getting yourself in a tizzy?
(2016-05-23, 21:15)bry- Wrote: What are you hoping to use for your live tv source? have you read the PVR (wiki) page before trying to move forward and getting yourself in a tizzy?

Yes, I have read this and configured ServerWMC (WMC available and working). The problem is, that the PVR.WMC is not included in the latest installers of the development builds. I guess it's the reason why I can't find a TV icon or configure anything in Kodi.
Going back to 16.1 is not an option, because I try the new retroplayer, which is not available for 16.1.

(I installed the version from 23.05.2016)
Its true. Kodi 16.1 dies not ket you enable the tv tab. Will there be a fix?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No LiveTV Support???1