Recently Added Pinned to Home Screen (not widget)
All,

Really like the titan skin, it generally makes my HTPC acceptable with the wife however im wondering if there is a plugin/addon/skin setting that allows her to see recently added tv episodes and recently added movies regardless of which icon she is hovering over. In effect i'd like these two categories to be "pinned" to the home screen i.e. not widgets for a particular shortcut

Is this possible?

I realise i could add the recently added widgets to every shortcut therefore they would always show up but it seems a bit of a lame way of doing it

Regards

EDIT

FYI I think this guy is after the same sort of thing https://www.reddit.com/r/kodi/comments/2...s_tvshows/ but id like to stay with titan if possible as we like the mediaportal look
I'm afraid you will have to go with "the lame way" because each shortcut can have it's own widget setting.
So assign the "recent media" or "recent tvshows/movies" widget to each shortcut.

Another possibilty is to switch to the netflix home layout which basically is one giant widget layout and a detached home menu.
(2016-05-24, 21:02)marcelveldt Wrote: I'm afraid you will have to go with "the lame way" because each shortcut can have it's own widget setting.
So assign the "recent media" or "recent tvshows/movies" widget to each shortcut.

Another possibilty is to switch to the netflix home layout which basically is one giant widget layout and a detached home menu.

Thanks for your reply but that is a shame there is no better solution. I'll keep playing with it to see what the wife will and will not accept Wink
haha, okay, good luck with that ;-)
Let me know if you have any further questions/ideas.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Added Pinned to Home Screen (not widget)0