Win NUC D34010WYK USB Driver
Oops, sorry, you're right.

Re: 'passthrough', that is what it should show right? Will play a HD audio video on my NUC later, press 'O' and share screenshot.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Here you go... from a 3D ISO ATMOS title, using June 3 MVC build...

Audio bitstreaming in ATMOS perfectly via my Yamaha 3050 AVR, using a 11.2 system.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Ahh, it must be a Krypton thing because it doesn't say 'passthrough' in Jarvis. But I fired back the N2820 and sure enough it says 'passthrough' aswell...
So for some reason I have a different version for the audio driver than you and movie78 but everything works fine... oh well...

Anyway, thank you both for your help!
Now to start using the D34010 and do some testing Smile
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
(2016-06-06, 12:14)ArieS Wrote: Ahh, it must be a Krypton thing because it doesn't say 'passthrough' in Jarvis. But I fired back the N2820 and sure enough it says 'passthrough' aswell...
So for some reason I have a different version for the audio driver than you and movie78 but everything works fine... oh well...

Anyway, thank you both for your help!
Now to start using the D34010 and do some testing Smile

Glad to see that you got it to workCool
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
I've got the same NUC D34010WYK and updated to the drivers mentioned and now I have dolby atmos which wasn't working before reading the above posts so thanks for the info. Strange though I can't get dolby dts-x passing to my Yamaha Rx A1080 which I have updated the firmware so it does support dtsx. It shows up as dts-hd ma. Any suggestions what is wrong? I think it is a intel driver issue.
(2016-06-27, 12:04)Mollyoo Wrote: I've got the same NUC D34010WYK and updated to the drivers mentioned and now I have Dolby atmos which wasn't working before reading the above posts so thanks for the info. Strange though I can't get Dolby DTS-x passing to my Yamaha Rx A1080 which I have updated the firmware so it does support dtsx. Any suggestions what is wrong?

Do you mean RX1050?

Try this trick graphics driver , and the audio driver.

First, install the Graphic driver then install the Audio driver manually.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-06-27, 15:34)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-06-27, 12:04)Mollyoo Wrote: I've got the same NUC D34010WYK and updated to the drivers mentioned and now I have Dolby atmos which wasn't working before reading the above posts so thanks for the info. Strange though I can't get Dolby DTS-x passing to my Yamaha Rx A1080 which I have updated the firmware so it does support dtsx. Any suggestions what is wrong?

Do you mean RX1050?

Try this trick graphics driver , and the audio driver.

First, install the Graphic driver then install the Audio driver manually.

I've done this and have the same drivers installed as you (Intel 6.16.0.3191 & HD Display audio 10.0.10586.0) but still getting DTS-HD ma on my receiver when playing DTS-X. I connected my windows 10 i5 laptop via hdmi to my receiver and got dts-x using poweredvd software.

I double checked my receiver and it is a Yamaha RX A1050.
Pardon for my ignorance, but what does have Video and Audio drivers in common with USB 2.0 in the topic?
Has been USB 2.0 problems resolved on Win 10?

I have also this NUC and also my friend has one.
After he upgraded to Win 10 USB 2.0 ports cease to work, even after reinstalling back to Win 7 and after to Openelec, it doesnt works anymore.
hai i have he same problem wheni upgraded to win 10 m usb port is not working its syas, not recognized , i install many drivers but not working, sound and other drives are ok, you says win 10 have not need any driver but my both ports are not working..pls help me ......

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NUC D34010WYK USB Driver0