Android Urgent help
Hi
I install my kodi android in my new Philips smart tv via Google play . The problem is how to add another font style in kodi font folder . In pc it's so easy . But in my tv I don't know how to reach kodi folder .
Best regards
This was urgent?

I use the file manager (wiki). Throw what file you want to transfer on a SMB share, then add that SMB share as a file manager source. Then add a source called special://home and you'll find the font folder in there. Bring up the context menu to copy from one list to the other.
Urgent?

Do you go to the emergency room because of a paper cut?
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Dear Ned. Thank you so much
dear ned Scott
I follow what you told me but I think I didn't do it right
this is what I did
1- start kodi on TV
2- system then file manager
3- I made the source folder call special://home
the problem in smb source I found it in the list and asking for username and password
I don't know how to throw the file in smb and share it as file manager source
sorry to disturb you again
can you explain what you said to me more easier
I main step by step
thanks
That would depend on what you're using as an SMB share. Is it Windows? If so, check out this: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=232663
thanks for replay
I made smb now
am using windows 10
how to put the file there
It's all in the link I posted. I don't use Windows that often, and the only way I could tell you more is if I took the time to learn it myself first, and then taught you. You need to figure it out yourself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Urgent help0