• 6(current)
xbmcmail pop3 (POP/SMTP) e-mail client for XBMC
burriko

excellent work dude !!!!!!!!

worked right out of the box. :o :o
i've just put a new skin on xbmc, ("project mayhem") however, the 'my e-mail' menu option does not appear to be available when this skin is selected.

i've tried adding the home.xml skin file from the xbmcmail.v0.3 archive but had no luck.

any suggestions anybody? Smile hehe...
is it possible to add a delete function to xbmc mail.
most of the mail i recieve i read only once and then i delete it anyway.

this would make a fine addition i think

but thanks for the program anyway

:thumbsup:
(nufctoon @ aug. 01 2004,19:35 Wrote:i've just put a new skin on xbmc, ("project mayhem") however, the 'my e-mail' menu option does not appear to be available when this skin is selected.

i've tried adding the home.xml skin file from the xbmcmail.v0.3 archive but had no luck.

same problem here... i can´t start any python script with this skin... :help: :help:
(darkvamp @ aug. 18 2004,13:39 Wrote:
(nufctoon @ aug. 01 2004,19:35 Wrote:i've just put a new skin on xbmc, ("project mayhem") however, the 'my e-mail' menu option does not appear to be available when this skin is selected.

same problem here... i can´t start any python script with this skin...  :help:  :help:
you start scripts in project mayhem from "my files" there is a button on the left called scripts.
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
nice script but would be perfect when the client skip mails wich a larger than eg 1mb or less. or better which skip all atachments Smile

anyway this script is very cool Wink
hey,
i must say i really love this script one of the scripts on the short list or scripts that i use daily with xbmc! anyway i've been having this problem for as long as i can remember, for whatever reason i cannot receive e-mails written from yahoo! i'm thinking most likely because it is html mail (or at least i think it is). now it wouldn't be a big deal except for the fact that the person who i exchange e-mails with frequently is using yahoo! mail. so if anyone else could tell me they're having the same problem or if there is a work around i'm not sure. but regardless this script has been at .3.1 for awhile and i'm wondering if there is any active development still going on with it and what type of features can we expect to see? well thanks in advance.
Thumbs Up 
hi there !

must say that the script is really usefull!
however i do have some problem reading my mail since it does not seems to support öäå,öäå (swedish letters). :verysad:

is there any plan of supoporting this in the script. is it hard to add ?!

it would really make my day :joker:

/tilly
does this script download all your mail from your inbox like a pop3 setup would or does this act like an imap and just check the server for mail and not actually download it. i dont want my mail to be taken off the server.
(nufctoon @ june 28 2004,10:34 Wrote:
(nufctoon @ june 28 2004,10:34 Wrote:im getting a 'problem connecting to server' message

i've got the adsl connection shared, so the xbox does connect to the internet as i can view imdb info

so would this be a general error with the e-mail server (web-mania) as opposed to my setup?

anyone else had this error? Confused :help:
i get same problem, and in my environment, xbox connect to my wireless ap and connect to internet, i set the static ip and the gateway/dns point to ap, and weather works ok.

can anyone point me to resolve it?

thanks
i get same problem, and in my environment, xbox connect to my wireless ap and connect to internet, i set the static ip and the gateway/dns point to ap, and weather works ok.

thanks
values for 720p should be:

elif screenheight==720: #720p
           self.addcontrol(xbmcgui.controlimage(0,0,1366,768, 'background.png'))
           self.fsoverlay = xbmcgui.controlimage(0,0,1366,768, 'background.png')

1080i should use:

self.addcontrol(xbmcgui.controlimage(0,0,1920,1080, 'background.png'))
           self.fsoverlay = xbmcgui.controlimage(0,0,1920,1080, 'background.png')
(richlin71 @ oct. 25 2004,05:37 Wrote:values for 720p should be:

elif screenheight==720: #720p
self.addcontrol(xbmcgui.controlimage(0,0,1366,768, 'background.png'))
self.fsoverlay = xbmcgui.controlimage(0,0,1366,768, 'background.png')

1080i should use:

self.addcontrol(xbmcgui.controlimage(0,0,1920,1080, 'background.png'))
self.fsoverlay = xbmcgui.controlimage(0,0,1920,1080, 'background.png')
is it the solution to add a mail button in project mahyem ?? :o
how do i implement yahoo , aol, or hotmail into this script or do they have to be built seperately from this one.
(gdming @ oct. 08 2004,05:59 Wrote:
(nufctoon @ june 28 2004,10:34 Wrote:
(nufctoon @ june 28 2004,10:34 Wrote:im getting a 'problem connecting to server' message

i've got the adsl connection shared, so the xbox does connect to the internet as i can view imdb info

so would this be a general error with the e-mail server (web-mania) as opposed to my setup?

anyone else had this error? Confused :help:

thanks

thanks
make sure you get your dns from your network, and put it in your xbox network settings. it's been said a couple times in this very thread Smile took me awhile to find it myself.
i also have the newest build of xbmc, like jan 2, 2005 or something. can't get the script to run. it says running then quits. am i missing something?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmcmail pop3 (POP/SMTP) e-mail client for XBMC0