Req addon to sync with IMDB (watched status / ratings)
Hi guys !

I'm very surprised I can't find any addon to load my ratings / watched status from IMDB...
I know there is an addon for trakt.tv but I don't want to use trakt.tv because I think it is too intrusive; and well, I'm used to IMDB.

Is there someone working on a addon that would sync the watched status and ratings with an IMDB account ?

Thanks !
Could probably be done by forking the trakt.tv scrobbler for XBMC/Kodi... Anyone ?
I'll second this... Love the Kodi program. Few glitches here and there, but overall a great program. I utilize it all the time.

One thing i'm shocked on is the fact that there is no place to rate the movies/tv shows you watch.
And no place to export/import your ratings.

Am I just missing it?
Answered my own question... Apparently the most recent release Kodi - Jarvis v16 has this feature.

1.8 User ratings for library items
Kodi now allows people to set their own ratings for library videos. When a movie, TV show, or TV episode is selected, bring up the info screen (via context menu, info button, or i on a keyboard) and select the rating buton.
Would be better to sync kodi watched status to imdb profile so that I can See im my imbd account if i watched this movie. This would be helpfull to exclude/filter watched movies in imdb watchlists.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
addon to sync with IMDB (watched status / ratings)0