Option to edit the image quality
Thumbs Up 
In version 1.3 was to control the level of image compression. In my case, my equipment is old and the smaller the better image, just before my posters had 14Kb, in the new version are to 50Kb. They can return to the level of control of image quality.

This options has been removed. I had tested the difference between the file sizes and IMO the difference was too small to leave this option in Ember. Sorry.
Maybe I re-add it as AdvancedSettings only option. I will check that tomorrow.
DanCooper thank you for your attention. Indeed, it is apparently very little difference, but when we are in an old equipment with more than 600 films, is a horror charging. If you can put this feature as "advanced" already meets the need.
(2016-06-19, 14:53)paulocorcino Wrote: DanCooper thank you for your attention. Indeed, it is apparently very little difference, but when we are in an old equipment with more than 600 films, is a horror charging. If you can put this feature as "advanced" already meets the need.

Will add that for Alpha 17.
Done: Commit

Will be available in Alpha 17. Code for AdvancedSettings.xml are listed here: Link
ATM works only if images has to be resized!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Option to edit the image quality1