Win Error on video addon and Log uploader
Hi!
I've got an error when I try to open the video addon DMax Italia, but it happen for a lot of other video addon and, oddly it happen for Kodi Log Uploader too.

So I uploaded my logs here:
https://jpst.it/IZcw

Anyone can help me?

Thanks!
The log you provided contains evidence of banned add-ons (wiki)), meaning your install is not eligible for support on this site.
You should have known had you read the forum rules (wiki) you agreed to when you originally signed up.
I'm sorry, I didn't know.
Anyway the add-ons are not in the list you linked, and I've got the same problem with Kodi Log Uploader...
(2016-05-31, 03:26)Asder99 Wrote: Anyway the add-ons are not in the list you linked.

Code:
02:17:53 T:33168 NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository superrepo.kodi.isengard.repositories
02:17:53 T:33168 NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository superrepo.kodi.isengard.all

The log you provided contains evidence of banned add-ons (wiki) meaning your install is not eligible for support on this site.
This thread is about to be binned.
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you was talking about the add-on that doesn't work.
By the way, I didn't install any addons from that repository, I've installed a long time ago just for take a look, but nothing impressed me so I forgot it there.

I've just uninstalled it and that's the new log:

https://jpst.it/J0CD
Thank you for your efforts.

As far as DMax Italia add-on , the specific thread is here to ask your question.
Of course you can refer the same log you just posted.

As far as the log up-loader, I just tested it and it works fine so you might want to get another debug log while you run the up-loader and post a new thread in the program add-on sub forum.

Thanks again.
dmax addon doesn't work anymore. you can find their contents in dplay addon.
Peppe
Problem solved.

Thanks a lot!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error on video addon and Log uploader0