Schedules Direct Guide data
Can i just install NextPVR or MythTV and use it for guide data from Schedules Direct even though I don't have either one actually setup? Just install in on Kodi.

Hope you know what I mean.

Thanks
It's not clear what you're wanting to do, but you'd only be able to get Schedules Direct data from the channels you've got setup with your capture devices in NextPVR or MythTV.
I have an HDHOMERUN Prime, and currently get guide data from them but its only about 4 hours. If I don't have Next PVR backend and just install it from the PVR options in Kodi can I get the guide data from Schedules Direct to work?
(2016-05-30, 04:08)squirrellydw Wrote: I have an HDHOMERUN Prime, and currently get guide data from them but its only about 4 hours. If I don't have Next PVR backend and just install it from the PVR options in Kodi can I get the guide data from Schedules Direct to work?
You'd need the NextPVR backend installed if you want to get Schedules Direct data from it. Then it would only give you listings for the channels that'd you'd be accessing from NextPVR. ie, it's not going to give you listings for channels you're getting from somewhere else.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Schedules Direct Guide data0