KODI TV BOX
Dear all,

I have had mixed results using KODI....I have a 10 gb internet connection at home and have been using my macbook with a HDMI cable connected to my tv but results have not been great with lots of lag.

I would like to look into a TV BOX with KODI to connect to my tv and hopefully improve my experience. I am also looking at using KODI for my main tv needs.....watching all channels etc through KODI.

Can you suggest please what the best TV boxes to buy would be? I have looked at some on DHGATE and ALIEXPRESS but I might wait to get back to europe and buy there (I live overseas).

Looking for a good box but not most expensive!

Thanks!
Your internet connection speed has litle to do with it, as Kodi is for viewing your local media, not pirated streams.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
ok, so ignore the pirated streams, whats a good box to get? First time buyer and user of tv boxes?
(2016-06-01, 07:52)jmods Wrote: whats a good box to get? First time buyer and user of tv boxes?

this is an excellent thread to help you choose

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI TV BOX0