Implement XinBox Mail Client into official builds of XBMC?
Lightbulb 
I think it would be really nice to add the awesome XinBox script to the official build.

Because of the development of a webbrowser I think it would be logical to have also an E-mail inside XBMC. Smile
good idea
what webrowser?

That's not in SVN nor will it be according to YSBox. Unless I read his statements wrong.

It is a nice script though.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
I thought it would eventually be added to the svn. But I guess I'm wrong at that point then.

But XinBox is such a nice script that I thought it would be nice to add it just like the Lyrics and Apple Movie Trailers script Smile
Bigfoot87 Wrote:I thought it would eventually be added to the svn. But I guess I'm wrong at that point then.

But XinBox is such a nice script that I thought it would be nice to add it just like the Lyrics and Apple Movie Trailers script Smile

Both AMT and XBMC Lyrics are not integrated into the official XBMC build, im guessing you have a T3CH build, T3CH bundles both of these scripts with his weekly builds when he compiles XMBC
blackic3 Wrote:Both AMT and XBMC Lyrics are not integrated into the official XBMC build, im guessing you have a T3CH build, T3CH bundles both of these scripts with his weekly builds when he compiles XMBC

Ok, I did'nt know the scripts where added by T3ch.
I guess it's better to point my question to T3ch then...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Implement XinBox Mail Client into official builds of XBMC?0