v17 [BETA] skin.mimix
Faster colorbox please install: https://github.com/BADMS/script.colorbox...master.zip
New colorbox complimentary color routine, reget colorbox.
Pulse focus on all picture views.
Reworking colors to make more readable fixes
- More color work

watch gallery
- New captcha'esque effect, bit flipping weird, but hey! You will need to update colorbox as well, will up soon..

- Added pixel shift glitches to colorbox, reget colorbox and mimix [pics to come wip]
+ more glitches

watch gallery
Is it possible to use the twotone and distortion effects on musicviz? IE, when music is playing and via window properties like the other effects?

Great work, thanks so much!
(2016-12-12, 03:18)braz Wrote: Is it possible to use the twotone and distortion effects on musicviz? IE, when music is playing and via window properties like the other effects?

Great work, thanks so much!

Will have a look braz Wink should be fine ..
Ok, done I think, you should have:
ImageFilter4, ImageFilter5, ImageFilterfa4, ImageFilterfa5

This is in colorbox 2 though, are you using the repo version?
(2016-12-12, 19:39)badaas Wrote: Ok, done I think, you should have:
ImageFilter4, ImageFilter5, ImageFilterfa4, ImageFilterfa5

This is in colorbox 2 though, are you using the repo version?
Wow, thanks! I'll manually update from github and give it a try. Cheers!

Update: Hmm, updated from github, but can't seem to get the new window properties to populate. Added the delta x/y values to the daemon line in my startup.xml, not sure what else I might be missing...
edit: nm see below
Ok, I think I see what I didnt do.
Try reget colorbox 2, or try the this edit of current repo version: https://github.com/BADMS/repo-scripts/tr...t.colorbox

and add black/white to startup.xml

Code:
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.colorbox)">RunScript(script.colorbox,daemon=True,pixels=10,bits=1,radius=10,delta_x=40,delta_y=90,black=#000000,white=#FFFFFF)</onload>
This skin is now under change to become 'APEx', will be posted as beta once ready enough.
If you update now you will lose mimix, so you will have to go back through commits to download safe version!

HNY 2017
Looking good mate, may need to use some of these effects when I get the time. HNY too!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BETA] skin.mimix3