Include 'Music Add-ons' in 'library://music/' filled lists
I appreciate this is a very low priority request, as I've only discovered the issue whilst playing around with a GUI navigation concept that uses library nodes (which will probably never see the light of day) as the primary form of navigation, there's an annoying (in this scenario) discrepancy between lists filled with 'library://video/' and 'library://music/'.

In the first case, when using a list filled with...

Code:
<content>library://video/</content>

...then 'Video Add-ons' is included (by default) as an item within the list, as it is defined as one of the default [video nodes]]. With a list filled with...

Code:
<content>library://music/</content>

...though - because Music Add-ons aren't defined here as a node - the equivalent isn't included. I suspect I'm talking primarily to @DaveBlake here, but is it possible to have Music Add-ons defined as a node so that the behaviour is consistent? (or at least include it by default when filling a list in this way?) Many thanks.
Hey Bob, just been pointed at this, gve me a PM prod next time Smile

It is an area I am a bit vague about - what gets to be a node and what doesn't and why. I'll have a look, but not sure if anyone else knows more about this?
probably we missed that one when music library xml nodes were added to kodi.

fix pending: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/9926
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Not an important enough request for me to start prodding you, Dave, but nice to know I can if I need to!

Thanks for the fix, Ronie.
I Created a xml file "addons.xml" and used the code I´ve found in github, and put in system/library/music, now I can used an audio addon as audio node.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Include 'Music Add-ons' in 'library://music/' filled lists0