DVBLogic PVR in 17.0 Krypton
Just for the sake of trying the new interface I experimented with Kodi 17.0 Krypton on one of my spare machines. In order to get DVBLogic PVR to work I had to switch to the Confluence skin. So, you can take that as a tip Smile

On the other hand: Live TV and recorded TV was very sluggish! Completely not running acceptable! After installing version 16 again all seems well. Where can I mention test results like these?
I very much agree on the sluggish part; this could very well be a result of the video player rewrite.
I did not have to switch skins to support dvblogic PVR, estuary did this very well.

It sure was fun to play with, but i'll stay on 16.1 for my pvr stuff for now ;-)
Very well possible that you didn't need to switch skins. I was working from a nightly build, so I don't expect things to be perfect.
I was experiencing the same thing but with mediaportal pvr client. Just installed the latest nightly and has improved alot. So try getting the new nightly and see how you go.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
Ltasest nightlies are actually better
Currently on Alpha 3. Seems a lot better. I really like the new interface!

Still a lot can be done, but it is a nice and clean interface
Do your recording show? all mine are blank, and then I get a crash with an exception caught in loop error?
scrap that, appears that all my recording are no longer in dvblogic, although still on the share.... hmmm wonder if that has something to do with the latest windows update
(2016-08-19, 17:55)AshG Wrote: scrap that, appears that all my recording are no longer in dvblogic, although still on the share.... hmmm wonder if that has something to do with the latest windows update

Yep - see http://forum.dvblogic.com/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=31523
(2016-08-19, 18:02)Caesium Wrote:
(2016-08-19, 17:55)AshG Wrote: scrap that, appears that all my recording are no longer in dvblogic, although still on the share.... hmmm wonder if that has something to do with the latest windows update

Yep - see http://forum.dvblogic.com/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=31523

Thanks for that... all sorted now!
Yup, that was annoying

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVBLogic PVR in 17.0 Krypton0