Unable to delete recordings
In Kodi 16.1 I am unable to delete a recording. It asks me is I am sure and then the recording just stays there. In Kodi 15 I didn't have that issue.

Strange thing is that Kodi mentions the add on is not supported. It's version 2.1.7
(2016-06-04, 15:12)Plantje Wrote: In Kodi 16.1 I am unable to delete a recording. It asks me is I am sure and then the recording just stays there. In Kodi 15 I didn't have that issue.

Strange thing is that Kodi mentions the add on is not supported. It's version 2.1.7

No problems here deleting recordings.... E.g it must be your setup and not the version, I know that's not much help to you though....Confused
Must be due to the fact that I have run Kodi 17.0 there.
can you delete recordings using DVBlogic web interface? i would have though it's more to do with DVBlogic rather than KodiHuh
I can still delete recordings from every other instance of Kodi in my home. One is a 15.2 version and another is 16.0
If you can delete files from other Kodi instances with the same credentials, I would go and have a look at the one system that has the issue. Go into settings and see if 'allow file rename and deletion' in file options is ticked.
I am not at a working Kodi box to point you to it exactly, but it shouldn't be hard to find.

To me it sounds like file deletion is not allowed (this is by default) on one box.

Good luck.
Hmmm.... that's odd... some settings don't even open. I guess best thing to do is uninstall Kodi and the settings and reinstall it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to delete recordings0