Can't login to bugtracker from Firefox
I can't login to the bugtracker from Firefox (46.0.1 on OS X). After entering username and password I get the message

Quote:Missing or invalid form token. Do you have cookies enabled?

I DO have cookies enabled. I restarted FF and still get the error. Although I can login from Safari, I am posting here because there is no suitable component in the bug tracker.
Yes, it's a known issue. The current solution is to use a "Private Window" in Firefox.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
The issue is fixed for new users, but not for users that have the broken cookie.
Please try removing all cookies for *.kodi.tv from your browser.

This means the cookie for forum.kodi.tv as well as the cookie for trac.kodi.tv
(2016-06-06, 13:14)Kib Wrote: Please try removing all cookies for *.kodi.tv from your browser.

Yes tried that but no joy. In both Firefox and Chrome I have removed every *.kodi.tv cookie, restarted both browsers, but still can't login to trac.kodi.tv unless I use a "Private Window".
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Works fine for me in chrome here
deleting cookies also worked for me in FF
Deleting just *.kodi.tv cookies does not fix the problem in Firefox. I had to remove all kodi.tv cookies as well.
(2016-06-08, 01:54)msfc Wrote: Deleting just *.kodi.tv cookies does not fix the problem in Firefox. I had to remove all kodi.tv cookies as well.

Yes! Finally, that seems to have fixed it. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't login to bugtracker from Firefox0