Logo View
Is it possible to create a manual logo if a currently logo does not exist and get it to show in kodi for this skin?
You just have to place logo.png in the relevant folder and then run Artwork downloader, with local files set in the config options, and AD will add the logo to the Kodi db and then it should become available as long as the skin you are using uses clearlogos.

Good luck creating the logo, but you may have photoshop skills, I don't and have always failed making the relevant image transparent to be used correctly in Kodi. If you do know how to use PS or image software then could I please ask you think about submitting your logos to the relevant website and then if accepted it would become available through AD to everyone else.

www.fanart.tv would be the main one, but they are quite strict on the image quality etc. etc.

also check this thread 250984 (thread) user Shadowtek was kind enough to offer a service to create clearlogos but he no longer does unfortunately, but while he was kind enough to do it he created quite a few and you might just be lucky enough that what you are after has already been done. Again, just place the logo.png in the folder and use AD.

Also, just in case you are asking about logos for music, then check this thread 273287 (thread), usr Zag has been kind enough to offer a logo making service for music artists, if it is music logos you are after then you could always ask Zag if he could help you out?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
I downloaded the plugin. How do I tell it which local folder I store the images in and how do I specifically select an individual logo image within kodi.
You don't tell it a folder, it checks the folder of each and every film / tvshow you have scraped into your library. Go into configure for the addon and in 'advanced' click 'use local files' this tells AD to check for local files before checking the internet.

Again place the logo.png in the movie folder and then run AD, you can select manually but it depends on what skin you are using to how you go about doing that?
I notice I can select it manually for individual movies, but what about movie sets?
(2016-06-05, 12:35)strubdog Wrote: I notice I can select it manually for individual movies, but what about movie sets?

U can do the same, just C to bring the context menu, manage, and chose art, if I remember correctly.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
It will add the image as the poster or fanart, but I'm looking to replace the title of the set with the logo.
AD doesn't work for movie sets, you need to look into using this addon

Takes a bit more in setup and config to use. To do it manually on a movie set press 'C' for context menu and then look for either 'manage' or 'choose art' (in some skins choose art is in the manage menu) then select clearlogo and then find the relevant folder and .png and select it.
When Kodi builds a set, then generally it does grab the artwork from one of the movies in the set, then like Vic said you can manually replace via 'C' or look into that addon I pointed you too.
I installed it, but it does not give me an option to select clearlogo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logo View0