Chrome Launcher
Hi, I am a relative newbie. I have managed to successfully install the Chrome Launcher on my daughter's skin (Black Glass Nova) to seamlessly launch Spotify from within KODI. However, my preferred skin is Aeon Nox. When trying to launch spotify in the same manner from here I get the following message: "ERROR" Script failed! : Chrome Launcher".

I would really like to use this elegant skin, but easy access to Spotify is a must for me. Any hints?

Best
Chris
I would need a debug log (wiki) to tell what's going on exactly, but usually if you add the add-on to your favorites and can launch it from there, it should work too when adding a favorite to main menu or submenu. You can delete the favorite after adding it to the menu.
Hi, after some playing around I now seem to have it working, BUT where I previously had a a direct Spotify link on the main menu (along with music, tv shows and movies), I now have a Favourites link, with Spotify as the only item. How do I go about restoring Spotify directly on the Main Menu? :-)
Go to skin settings --> setup the aeon nox main menu--> go to custom1 (or 2-6) and set default select action to your favorite.
Hi BigNoid,

made that work, wonderful looking skin, thanks! Smile

Two issues still present a challenge:
1) I do the work on KODI (updating library, managing settings, art etc) from a remote computer. However, KODI will not show up in fullscreen. On the default (Confluence) skin I can toggle full screen mode using the "\" button, but this doesn't seem to work on Aeon Nox?
2) I previously used Black Glass Nova, and had the system, which is controller by an MX-3000 universal remote control, shut down with a macro on the remote. This macro would simply choose the "suspend" mode when pressing "S", that way the PC would restart with KODI open in just 5 seconds, rather than having to boot from scratch. However, whereas Black Glass Nova had the possibility of always jumping to the top item of the S menu, by pressing Home or Page Up, thus always giving a fixed starting point for my macro, Aeon Nox doesn't seem to have this ability. This means I will have to shut my system completely off every time, which is inconvenient when starting up again. Could you suggest a good solution to this issue?

Best regards
Chris

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chrome Launcher0