Widget and submenu help please.
Hey guys
Im making my own kodi set up and its going well but theres just a couple of things that are annoying me that I need help with.
1.I have a kids movies section in the menu bar and what I want to happen when I click on "kids movies" is for it to take me straight into the family movies section of Exodus but it just won't have it.All that happens is I get this https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7218/2743...3e18_b.jpg
Ive directed the submenu path to it correctly as far as I know.I went add on-video add on-exodus-movies-genres-family and then created item here.Any ideas?

2.I really want to make custom widgets but I can't seems to do anything apart from the built in default widgets like "top rated movies" etc.For example above my "tv shows" I'd like to add the housewives of new york widgets so my mum can just click on that instead of having to search for it and then next to that I'd have a breaking bad one for my dad etc.Ive read up a lot on this but I can only seem to find stuff on adding the default custom widgets.Any help would be much appreciated.Thanks.
Btw Im on kodi 16.1 jarvis and have aeon nox 5 if that helps and Im doing the setup/build on a mac.
Just press the info button or key/right click button & select save as favorites, then go to favorites in skin menu & goto the favorite you added & select it. or there is an addon "Superfavorites" which can add favorites really easy once you change the settings to enable Global.

Hope this helps if so press the thanks/thank user button
(2016-06-06, 21:59)DeanR1977 Wrote: Just press the info button or key/right click button & select save as favorites, then go to favorites in skin menu & goto the favorite you added & select it. or there is an addon "Superfavorites" which can add favorites really easy once you change the settings to enable Global.

Hope this helps if so press the thanks/thank user button

Thanks for reply.I have super favourites and I add the family section of exodus to super favourites but it still just goes to the above picture.Ive tried everything.
As for the widget, Ive just gone to housewives of beverly hills and added that to super favourites and then I go into "skin settings-my tv shows-select widget-" but then there is no option to add from favourites? Ive changed the super favourites setting to global too.
Weird

Sent from my SM-G900F

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Widget and submenu help please.0