• 5(current)
Mod Modded Video Navigation & Dialog Info Window for MQ6 & MQ7
Bump..........link is no good
"Someone might’ve deleted the file or disabled the link"

jesus! whats wrong with ppl.
ok.. link updated once again.
If you want to add a metascore background like you see in the images below, open the dialogvideoinfo.xml file inside the 720p folder and press Ctrl+F (i.e., if u r using Notepad++) to search for the word MetaCritic. You will see there is a </control> in line number 903. Hit enter in order to paste the following code in the next line:

Code:
<control type="image"><!-- MetaCritic Positive -->
<left>330</left>
<top>261</top>
<height>29</height>
<aspectratio align="center">keep</aspectratio>
<texture>dialogvideoinfo/ratingsitelogos/MetaCritic-Positive.png</texture>
<visible>Container.Content(movies)</visible>
<visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MetaCritic.Rating), 60)</visible>
<visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MetaCritic.Rating), 0)</visible>
<animation type="WindowOpen">
<effect type="zoom" start="0" end="100" time="1800" center="auto" easing="out"/>
<effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="2000" reversible="true"/>
</animation>
</control>
<control type="image"><!-- MetaCritic Mixed -->
<left>330</left>
<top>261</top>
<height>29</height>
<texture>dialogvideoinfo/ratingsitelogos/MetaCritic-Mixed.png</texture>
<visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MetaCritic.Rating), 40) + !IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MetaCritic.Rating), 59)</visible>
<visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MetaCritic.Rating), 0)</visible>
<effect type="zoom" start="0" end="100" time="1800" center="auto" easing="out"/>
</animation>
</control>
<control type="image"><!-- MetaCritic Negative -->
<left>330</left>
<top>261</top>
<height>29</height>
<texture>dialogvideoinfo/ratingsitelogos/MetaCritic-Negative.png</texture>
<visible>!IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.MetaCritic.Rating), 39)</visible>
</animation>
</control>

Can this be installed on android?
(2016-08-07, 15:06)Firetv344 Wrote: Can this be installed on android?

If the original version of AEON MQ 6 works on android, this will also work smoothly.
The original version was for isengard.....I'm on jarvis using angelinas mod.....so if you can please make this Jarvis compatible, that would be awesome....
(2016-08-07, 18:28)Firetv344 Wrote: The original version was for isengard.....I'm on jarvis using angelinas mod.....so if you can please make this Jarvis compatible, that would be awesome....

It is compatible with Jarvis.
I have several problems with this mod. The animation with the name of the movie and stars with the score makes everything disappear. Also, they disappeared from the bottom the Studio and Certification, these boxes are empty.

I had to change in the file (MyVideoNav and DialogVideoInfo) the IMDb (like in the folder) because the logo is not visible. Some images end in PNG and not "png", in linux, maybe this is a problem. But still i can only see the mod for a few seconds.

In the Dialog Info Window, I cannot see the Studio and certification in the window, neither in the bottom bar. I also had to change the names in the file to see the logos. It is the same problem of PNG.

Is there any way to fix it?

I'm in linux, I do not know if that has something to do.
@VikkiXavier can you please walk me through getting this to work with jarvis......i tried everything i know still no luck..
(2016-08-08, 03:30)Firetv344 Wrote: @VikkiXavier can you please walk me through getting this to work with jarvis......i tried everything i know still no luck..

You will find installation instructions specified in a text file (How to install) inside the folder (Modded Navigation & Dialog Info Window) you just extracted. Follow them.
(2016-08-08, 00:39)Kcodii Wrote: I have several problems with this mod. The animation with the name of the movie and stars with the score makes everything disappear. Also, they disappeared from the bottom the Studio and Certification, these boxes are empty.

Did you try creating a backup of 'MyVideoNv' & 'DialogVideoInfo' files and then editing the original files in order to remove the WindowOpen animations?

For example: Inside DialogVideoInfo, search for WindowOpen and remove the lines containing the WindowOpen animation, i.e., starting from <animation type="WindowOpen" to </animation>. Keep searching for WindowOpen and clear all such animations, then let me know. But don't forget to keep backup of the files before editing them.
@VikkiXavier finally got it working.....loving the clean look......thanks so much.....just one more thing how do you get tv show to take you directly to the info...just like your video on page 1..
(2016-08-08, 08:16)Firetv344 Wrote: @VikkiXavier finally got it working.....loving the clean look......thanks so much.....just one more thing how do you get tv show to take you directly to the info...just like your video on page 1..

I was controlling Kodi from an application called Yatse which is installed in my android device Wink When i press the '!' symbol in the app it shows the info. From your keyboard you can visit the info by pressing 'i'.
Ok....thank u
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modded Video Navigation & Dialog Info Window for MQ6 & MQ72