• 6(current)
Mod Modded Video Navigation & Dialog Info Window for MQ6 & MQ7
(2016-08-08, 06:13)VikkiXavier Wrote: Did you try creating a backup of 'MyVideoNv' & 'DialogVideoInfo' files and then editing the original files in order to remove the WindowOpen animations?

For example: Inside DialogVideoInfo, search for WindowOpen and remove the lines containing the WindowOpen animation, i.e., starting from <animation type="WindowOpen" to </animation>. Keep searching for WindowOpen and clear all such animations, then let me know. But don't forget to keep backup of the files before editing them.

I remove all animations of MyVideoNav and is still happening (The name (or logo) and stars appear).
@VikkiXavier sorry to bother you again......but, is it possible to add an option to switch the audiocodec and flags to color....like the ones in angelinas mod....if you can make it where you can switch between the plain white and color, that would be great.....thanks again, loving it
(2016-08-08, 13:40)Kcodii Wrote:
(2016-08-08, 06:13)VikkiXavier Wrote: Did you try creating a backup of 'MyVideoNv' & 'DialogVideoInfo' files and then editing the original files in order to remove the WindowOpen animations?

For example: Inside DialogVideoInfo, search for WindowOpen and remove the lines containing the WindowOpen animation, i.e., starting from <animation type="WindowOpen" to </animation>. Keep searching for WindowOpen and clear all such animations, then let me know. But don't forget to keep backup of the files before editing them.

I remove all animations of MyVideoNav and is still happening (The name (or logo) and stars appear).

Can you kindly download the official version of AEON MQ6 from the repository and check whether the same thing happening or not? I am quite perplexed as to why such kind of thing would occur.
(2016-08-08, 17:09)Firetv344 Wrote: @VikkiXavier sorry to bother you again......but, is it possible to add an option to switch the audiocodec and flags to color....like the ones in angelinas mod....if you can make it where you can switch between the plain white and color, that would be great.....thanks again, loving it

Ok, I will work on it.
(2016-08-06, 18:20)melons2 Wrote: Bump..........link is no good

Did you try it again?
(2016-08-08, 21:00)VikkiXavier Wrote:
(2016-08-08, 17:09)Firetv344 Wrote: @VikkiXavier sorry to bother you again......but, is it possible to add an option to switch the audiocodec and flags to color....like the ones in angelinas mod....if you can make it where you can switch between the plain white and color, that would be great.....thanks again, loving it

Ok, I will work on it.

Thank you...
Is there a copy of the MyVideoNav.xml that shows Rotten Tomatoes and popcorn too. I can only see the imdb and the metacritic score. I saw the other MOD that there was and it shows them, I tried that download but it was the same only IMDB and Metacritic.
(2016-08-13, 04:03)P0wderKeg Wrote: Is there a copy of the MyVideoNav.xml that shows Rotten Tomatoes and popcorn too. I can only see the imdb and the metacritic score. I saw the other MOD that there was and it shows them, I tried that download but it was the same only IMDB and Metacritic.

Sorry to disappoint, but in the new update I have decided to remove the rotten tomatoes ratings from the video, and keep only the imdb ratings and metascore, i.e., the ratings from, what I call, "top critics". The main reason why I removed them is that it reduces the need to enter into the dialog box, it feels like "giving too much away" in the navigation window itself.
(2016-08-13, 06:18)VikkiXavier Wrote:
(2016-08-13, 04:03)P0wderKeg Wrote: Is there a copy of the MyVideoNav.xml that shows Rotten Tomatoes and popcorn too. I can only see the imdb and the metacritic score. I saw the other MOD that there was and it shows them, I tried that download but it was the same only IMDB and Metacritic.

Sorry to disappoint, but in the new update I have decided to remove the rotten tomatoes ratings from the video, and keep only the imdb ratings and metascore, i.e., the ratings from, what I call, "top critics". The main reason why I removed them is that it reduces the need to enter into the dialog box, it feels like "giving too much away" in the navigation window itself.

No worries, thanks. Is it possible to get info from trackt.tv?
(2016-08-14, 04:43)P0wderKeg Wrote: No worries, thanks. Is it possible to get info from trackt.tv?

I don't think so, because skin helper service can not grab info from trakt.tv
(2016-08-06, 09:56)VikkiXavier Wrote:
(2016-08-05, 19:31)djhifi Wrote: Awesome mod.

Unfortunately im on MQ7 so i won't risk using it.

I have 2 questions tough:

1 - Will you try to make this MQ7 viable?

2 - How can we update all those ratings? I mean, cause when you add a movie to the library, it scans the CURRENT imdb rating, in order to update it i use an addon. So...how would it work on this case?

1 - Sure, I will.

2 - You do not have to rescan. Just follow the instructions provided in the 'How to install' text file.

You did not understand the POINT 2.

What i am asking is this: Once we apply the mod, the movie ratings of all those sites (rottentomatoes, metacritc, etc) will change over time, as it is obvious. What i asked is: how can we update those ratings as well?

I have 5000+ movies and 400+ tv shows, and regarding IMDB ratings i use an addon "ratings updater" every once a week to refresh IMDB ratings. How does it work with you implemented ratings? Cause a movie won't have the same ratings forever Big Grin
(2016-08-16, 01:54)djhifi Wrote: I have 5000+ movies and 400+ tv shows, and regarding IMDB ratings i use an addon "ratings updater" every once a week to refresh IMDB ratings. How does it work with you implemented ratings? Cause a movie won't have the same ratings forever Big Grin

5000 movies Shocked

I thought having 400 was a lot Tongue

How many have you left to watch? Big Grin

Whats ur setup? How many TB storage you need for that? Plus loads of back up storage I imagine.
Updated.
(2016-08-16, 19:27)the_bo Wrote:
(2016-08-16, 01:54)djhifi Wrote: I have 5000+ movies and 400+ tv shows, and regarding IMDB ratings i use an addon "ratings updater" every once a week to refresh IMDB ratings. How does it work with you implemented ratings? Cause a movie won't have the same ratings forever Big Grin

5000 movies Shocked

I thought having 400 was a lot Tongue

How many have you left to watch? Big Grin

Whats ur setup? How many TB storage you need for that? Plus loads of back up storage I imagine.

@ the_bo

Just so you get an idea, I have 2274 movies and about 12 of the top 15 IMDB TV shows and they take 16.4 TB of HD space.

My storage server is a Synology 1812+ with 2 DX513 Expansion units totaling 46.41 TB of storage, running on a 2000 Mbps full duplex copper network (Bonded 2 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet, 1 up, 1 down).
I started to collect movies around 2005...? But I believe I went "fully digital" in 2013, I still have over a thousand DVDs that I need to rip into MKVs.

I am assuming djhifi setup is similar.

@ djhifi what was in your signature before you changed it?
¡¿Beg your pardon?!... english is not my mother tongue, please bear with me...
Kodi V. Nexus, Aeon MQ 7 Matrix & Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Modded by @latts9923
ECE, MCS.
Although I've given up on MQ for the time being, this is an AWESOME mod!! Great work!
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modded Video Navigation & Dialog Info Window for MQ6 & MQ72