• 1(current)
Mod Modded Video Navigation & Dialog Info Window for MQ6 & MQ7
Presenting to you a modded version of AEON MQ6 & MQ7 for Kodi Jarvis 720p & 1080p respectively, in which the Navigation and Dialog Info Window will include some awesome cool-looking features such as ratings from different sites (imdb, rotten tomatoes, metacritic and tvdb), critics consensus, awards and nominations, budget, revenue, discart, clearlogo, clearart, characterart, banner and aboce all - a new look!

====================================================

Mod for AEON MQ7 - Jarvis 1080p

Preview

DOWNLOAD LINK
[Installation instructions provided]

~ More images ~

watch gallery

Mod for AEON MQ6 - Jarvis 720p

Preview

DOWNLOAD LINK
[Installation instructions provided]

FINAL UPDATE - 17/08/16

1. An option to switch to Plot Summary from Plot Outline has been added in the Dialog Info Window.
2. An option to see details of Rotten Tomatoes critics' and audiences' ratings has been added in the Dialog Video Window.
3. Fixed some major problems with the extendedinfo windows, and gave them the similar look and feel as Dialog Video Window.
4. Clearart can be seen below the ratings in Dialog Info Window. Note: This feature is only for TV Shows.
5. Some minor changes has been made to the Showcase view, VideoOSD and the DialogSeekBar.
6. Removed the inner shadow effect from the frames for a much smoother look.
7. Now to view the "ART" ,i.e., the enlarged poster, banner, clearart and discart, you will have to press the up arrow and then the right arrow key.
Because up arrow will take you to the list (i.e., original title, writer, director, etc). To return from the list back to the action panel (play, plot, trailer, etc) press the left arrow key.

~ Pictures related to the above update ~

watch gallery

UPDATE - 05/08/16 - DOWNLOAD LINK

1. Added Animations (to ratings, logos, tagline, year, genre, mpaa, clearlogo and many more).
2. Shifted positions of tagline, year and genre.
3. Added studio logo to the left of mpaa certificate.
4. Flags at the bottom of the window centered.
5. Frames added around actors' images and poster.
6. The logos of the rating sites and everthing releated to dialog info window are now stored inside the dialogvideoinfo folder.
7. The texts "Critics Consensus" and "Plot Outline" now made to look symmetrical.
8. Fonts changed.
9. Metascore added to Navigation window.
10. ViewsWide view slightly modified.
11. Rating site logos have been resized.
12. Larger poster and episode still appears when the up arrow button is pressed, also banner, clearart, and discart have been included with some animation.
13. Large poster/actor view background changed to darkened fanart.
14. If you want a metascore background (the red, green and yellow metascore background you see in Metacritic.com) in the dialog info window, check post #64 for instructions.

~ Pictures related to the above update ~

watch gallery

UPDATE - 15/06/16

1. Added Discart.
2. The texts "Critics Consensus", "Budget", "Box Office" will not appear if they are not available for a movie.
3. When ratings for a movie will not be available from any of the rating sites, dimmed logos of those sites will appear.
4. The logos of the rating sites are now stored inside the ratingsitelogos folder.
5. Director/Writer separated so it is easier to understand.
6. Country adjusted with Original Title.
7. Aspect ratio of actors' images scaled.
8. Adjustments made for TV Shows information.
Excellent work!!!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-06-08, 21:39)movie78 Wrote: Excellent work!!!

Thank you. :-)
(2016-06-08, 21:41)VikkiXavier Wrote:
(2016-06-08, 21:39)movie78 Wrote: Excellent work!!!

Thank you. :-)

Is this compatible with MQ6 MOD (Jarvis & Krypton) ?
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
Not sure about Krypton. 100% sure about Jarvis.
@movie78, Maybe you can help me with an issue. In case a movie has no Critics Consensus or Metascore, how can I fill the blank spaces with words such as "No information available."?

I wish I can help, but I am not Skin Dev, just a FAN
Download is not working..
this is really what I have been looking for , amazing work by the way, I've got an Idea though I'm going to create a hidden panel off this to show all the info from rottentommatos metacritic etc,
where do i put it?
nevermind, i got it. thanks for it, love it.
(2016-06-08, 21:46)VikkiXavier Wrote: Not sure about Krypton. 100% sure about Jarvis.

Works in Krypton but you need to convert it to 1080, the resolution is small.
@movie78: Don't know how to do that. Looks fine in my 4k monitor though.
(2016-06-08, 22:47)DolGuldur Wrote: this is really what I have been looking for , amazing work by the way, I've got an Idea though I'm going to create a hidden panel off this to show all the info from rottentommatos metacritic etc,

Do share it, once you're done Wink
This what it looks like in Krypton

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modded Video Navigation & Dialog Info Window for MQ6 & MQ72