• 2(current)
Mod Modded Video Navigation & Dialog Info Window for MQ6 & MQ7
oops. sorry about that, mate. i hv no idea why thats happening in Krypton
(2016-06-09, 15:34)VikkiXavier Wrote: oops. sorry about that, mate. i hv no idea why thats happening in Krypton

Try to ask help from @Angelinas
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
I love this but no plot outline info.....it's blank.
(2016-06-11, 21:56)Firetv344 Wrote: I love this but no plot outline info.....it's blank.

Go to Addons > Universal Movie Scrapper > Plot > Get Plot from - Select IMDb Outline. See if it works now.
Still no luck
(2016-06-12, 06:14)Firetv344 Wrote: Still no luck

Have you selected Get outline from - IMDb?
Had to rescan library......got it...thank you
You're welcome.
(2016-06-08, 21:58)VikkiXavier Wrote: @movie78, Maybe you can help me with an issue. In case a movie has no Critics Consensus or Metascore, how can I fill the blank spaces with words such as "No information available."?

Easiest solution is to add a visible tag to the image and label so that nothing appears if there is no info available e.g.

<visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesMeter), 0)</visible> and change the lookup crieria as necessary.

Alternatively, if you want the icons to appear no matter what, let me know i can tweak your code.
(2016-06-08, 21:58)VikkiXavier Wrote: @movie78, Maybe you can help me with an issue. In case a movie has no Critics Consensus or Metascore, how can I fill the blank spaces with words such as "No information available."?

@VikkiXavier

I had a quick look at your code and noticed that you use a http: remote lookup for the icon images for RT/Metacritic/IMDB. It would be better to grab these images locally because if the website address changes or it goes down the skin won't have access to the images. You should save them locally in media/flags (or similar) and call them from there. If MQ6 doesn't use a textures.xbt file then you can simply save the images in the media directory. If it does, you can use this tool 201883 (thread) to extract the textures file, make your changes and then recompile.

Just a suggestion.
(2016-06-13, 02:04)Rubicon99 Wrote: Easiest solution is to add a visible tag to the image and label so that nothing appears if there is no info available e.g.

<visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesMeter), 0)</visible> and change the lookup crieria as necessary.

Alternatively, if you want the icons to appear no matter what, let me know i can tweak your code.

Thanks mate. With your help I have gotten rid of the unwanted logos of rating sites when their ratings are not available. But cant seem to get rid of text Critics Consensus and items such as Awards, Budget and Box Office when they aren't available. Can you please help? Thank you again.

(2016-06-14, 05:42)VikkiXavier Wrote: Thanks mate. With your help I have gotten rid of the unwanted logos of rating sites when their ratings are not available. But cant seem to get rid of text Critics Consensus and items such as Awards, Budget and Box Office when they aren't available. Can you please help? Thank you again.

Where there is no Critics' consensus it returns a blank so just add this tag (to both your text label and $info label) <visible>!IsEmpty[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesConsensus)]</visible> (don't miss the '!' before IsEmpty.

I'll get back to you on the box office/budget stuff. For some reason you appear to get "No Information Available" whereas I get nothing returned.
Another +1 to you mate. Thanks for the quick reply. I am sure you will be able to figure something out for those items.
(2016-06-14, 11:57)Rubicon99 Wrote: Where there is no Critics' consensus it returns a blank so just add this tag (to both your text label and $info label) <visible>!IsEmpty[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesConsensus)]</visible> (don't miss the '!' before IsEmpty

Not working. This is what I did.

Code:
<control type="textbox"><!-- RTConsensus -->
    <left>30</left>
    <top>394</top>
    <width>935</width>
    <height>170</height>
    <align>left</align>
    <font>Font_18A</font>
    <textcolor>FFFFFAF0</textcolor>
    <label fallback="19055">CRITICS CONSENSUS  [I]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesConsensus)][/I]</label>
    <visible>Container.Content(movies)</visible>
    <visible>!IsEmpty[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesConsensus)]</visible>
    </control>
Got it, nm. Apparently, the visibility conditions doesn't work with []. So I replaced them with () and it works now. Thanks.

Code:
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesConsensus))</visible>
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modded Video Navigation & Dialog Info Window for MQ6 & MQ72