Error pop ups
Hello, I am vey computer illiterate and need help. I had installed xbmc several years ago on my Mac book. Recently my computer updated and Xbmc would no longer open. I found out that it was now kodi and downloaded the latest version. Now when I open it, I get pop ups saying the add-on is incompatible and the dependencies not met. Whether I click on yes or no, they just keep coming as fast as I can close it. It makes it hard to try and see what is going on because of the pop ups. I tried uninstalling xbmc and reinstalling Lodi but no luck. I was able to do a fresh start but this didn't help either. Any ideas? My fam is depending on me to get this working.
A debug log (wiki) would be a good place to start.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I was able to get the log from the library. I have no idea what it means or what to do to fix it.

http://pastebin.com/CGr3MRaz
You've pasted the link to PasteBin, not the log itself. There is no log there.

Also posting in multiple threads about the same issue is not needed, once is enough.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error pop ups0