Mod Dialog Info Screen New MOD
(2016-06-13, 21:53)movie78 Wrote: Can you add support for Atmos and DTS:X Naming Tag Support

Estuary MOD

The problem is I'm not very familiar with krypton, maybe I can have look into it, but I can't make any promises
(2016-06-13, 21:59)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-06-13, 21:53)movie78 Wrote: Can you add support for Atmos and DTS:X Naming Tag Support

Estuary MOD

The problem is I'm not very familiar with krypton, maybe I can have look into it, but I can't make any promises

Thanks!

You've done enough, can you update the first post with fix.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
you're welcome , I will update asap
but from what I read from the other post, I think you misunderstood something, the skin mod already supports Atmos and DTS:X, but if you have a movie lets say( Star war battlefront.mkv ) if you know the file came with Atmos or DTS:X sound then you should rename the file like this ( Star war battlefront.Atmos.mkv ) or ( Star war battlefront.dts-x.mkv ) according to your movie
(2016-06-13, 22:21)DolGuldur Wrote: you're welcome , I will update asap
but from what I read from the other post, I think you misunderstood something, the skin mod already supports Atmos and DTS:X, but if you have a movie lets say( Star war battlefront.mkv ) if you know the file came with Atmos or DTS:X sound then you should rename the file like this ( Star war battlefront.Atmos.mkv ) or ( Star war battlefront.dts-x.mkv ) according to your movie

My earlier problem with that skin was the naming convention of my ATMOS and DTS:X movies, that is resolved now, if you can ask the MOD of that skin on how to incorporate the ATMOS and DTS:X, it will be great.

Also, ask @Wanilton
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
Sorry for this one.

Can you remove the Tagline Infor one the Video OSD?

Thanks!
(2016-06-13, 22:34)movie78 Wrote:

My earlier problem with that skin was the naming convention of my ATMOS and DTS:X movies, that is resolved now, if you can ask the MOD of that skin on how to incorporate the ATMOS and DTS:X, it will be great.

Also, ask @Wanilton
What you're asking needs to be incorporated into kodi itself not the skin mod or any skin for that matter, kodi needs to extract this information from the file, then it can decide which flags should be used for it, I guess you should ask kodi developers themselves, personally I don't mind filenaming like thisWink
(2016-06-13, 22:44)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-06-13, 22:34)movie78 Wrote:

Also, ask @Wanilton
What you're asking needs to be incorporated into kodi itself not the skin mod or any skin for that matter, kodi needs to extract this information from the file, then it can decide which flags should be used for it, I guess you should ask kodi developers themselves, personally I don't mind filenaming like thisWink

Atmos and DTS:X Naming Tag Support was added to Kodi Krypton 17
(2016-06-13, 22:44)movie78 Wrote: Sorry for this one.

Thanks!
replace these
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zskbsg...folder.zip

(2016-06-13, 22:57)movie78 Wrote: Atmos and DTS:X Naming Tag Support was added to Kodi Krypton 17

Yeah but it deosn't extract this info, it just reads it from the file name at least for Atmos and DTS:X and some others
will you point me to the thread of your 1080p skin aeon mq?
(2016-06-13, 23:00)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-06-13, 22:44)movie78 Wrote: Sorry for this one.

Thanks!

Geez you are quick with your fixesCool

Looks and work great!!!
(2016-06-13, 23:09)DolGuldur Wrote: will you point me to the thread of your 1080p skin aeon mq?

Skin MOD - Aeon MQ6

Not a good version, old tread i started.
(2016-06-13, 23:15)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-06-13, 23:09)DolGuldur Wrote: will you point me to the thread of your 1080p skin aeon mq?

Skin MOD - Aeon MQ6

thanks
I'm using the 1080p Spin version 4.1 by manfeed , its really nice, and I modified a lot of it and added some really cool features if I finish it maybe I will make thread about it not sure yet
(2016-06-13, 23:23)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-06-13, 23:15)movie78 Wrote:

Skin MOD - Aeon MQ6

thanks
I'm using the 1080p Spin version 4.1 by manfeed , its really nice, and I modified a lot of it and added some really cool features if I finish it maybe I will make thread about it not sure yet

Try to make compatible with Krypton Kodi 17Cool
Let me know if this files is helpfull

Variables.xml

Quote:<variable name="MediaFlagsColorVar">
<value condition="Skin.HasSetting(enable_mediaflagscolor)">button_focus</value>
<value>FFFFFFFF</value>
</variable>
<variable name="ListItemAudioCodecPlusFilenameFlags">
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,atmos)">atmos</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,Atmos)">atmos</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,ATMOS)">atmos</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,dts-x)">dts-x</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,DTS-X)">dts-x</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,dtsx)">dts-x</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,DTSX)">dts-x</value>
<value>$INFO[ListItem.AudioCodec]</value>
</variable>
<variable name="VideoPlayerAudioCodecPlusFilenameFlags">
<value condition="String.Contains(Player.Filenameandpath,atmos)">atmos</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Player.Filenameandpath,Atmos)">atmos</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Player.Filenameandpath,ATMOS)">atmos</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Player.Filenameandpath,dts-x)">dts-x</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Player.Filenameandpath,DTS-X)">dts-x</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Player.Filenameandpath,dtsx)">dts-x</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Player.Filenameandpath,DTSX)">dts-x</value>
<value>$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioCodec]</value>
</variable>
(2016-06-14, 15:16)movie78 Wrote: Let me know if this files is helpfull

Variables.xml

Quote:<variable name="MediaFlagsColorVar">
<value condition="Skin.HasSetting(enable_mediaflagscolor)">button_focus</value>
<value>FFFFFFFF</value>
</variable>
<variable name="ListItemAudioCodecPlusFilenameFlags">
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,atmos)">atmos</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,Atmos)">atmos</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,ATMOS)">atmos</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,dts-x)">dts-x</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,DTS-X)">dts-x</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,dtsx)">dts-x</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.Filenameandpath,DTSX)">dts-x</value>
<value>$INFO[ListItem.AudioCodec]</value>
</variable>
<variable name="VideoPlayerAudioCodecPlusFilenameFlags">
<value condition="String.Contains(Player.Filenameandpath,atmos)">atmos</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Player.Filenameandpath,Atmos)">atmos</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Player.Filenameandpath,ATMOS)">atmos</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Player.Filenameandpath,dts-x)">dts-x</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Player.Filenameandpath,DTS-X)">dts-x</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Player.Filenameandpath,dtsx)">dts-x</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(Player.Filenameandpath,DTSX)">dts-x</value>
<value>$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioCodec]</value>
</variable>
Yes this just reads those tags like [atmos, ATMOS, dts-x, DTSX] etc from the filename,, these are just variations that kodi picks them up from the file name

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dialog Info Screen New MOD3