Mod Dialog Info Screen New MOD
(2016-07-03, 16:00)the_bo Wrote:
Quote:I just have one more question, can you let me know the file, and the code i need to edit, for me to change the way the logo and the cd rolls over when a movie is clicked, i just do not like the way it comes tumbling down, I would rather have it like either in faded in or pobably a crossfade out. Even the logo and cd just being there is ok..

Hi @MANswers

To disable cd and clearart animation. Open dialogvideoinfo.xml. Search for word disc. Then remove or comment out the following to stop the disc from rolling in.

Code:
<animation type="WindowOpen" reversible="true">
<effect type="slide" start="-1500,0" end="0" delay="800" time="4120" tween="quadratic" easing="out" />
<effect type="rotate" start="0" end="-720" center="auto" delay="800" time="4120" tween="quadratic" easing="out" />
<effect type="zoom" start="104" center="auto" end="100" delay="5120" time="140" tween="quadratic" easing="out" />
</animation>

Do the same with the clearart animation. The code should be just above the disc code.

Hope that helps.

Thank you the_bo for clearing that out, by the way the discart animation and other stuff I got it from your thread so I have to say thank you for your work + added
I also created a button in top menu to choose between different aniamtion for discart including no aniamtion , I will update the thread after some few tests
(2016-07-03, 20:05)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-07-03, 16:00)the_bo Wrote:
Quote:I just have one more question, can you let me know the file, and the code i need to edit, for me to change the way the logo and the cd rolls over when a movie is clicked, i just do not like the way it comes tumbling down, I would rather have it like either in faded in or pobably a crossfade out. Even the logo and cd just being there is ok..

Hi @MANswers

To disable cd and clearart animation. Open dialogvideoinfo.xml. Search for word disc. Then remove or comment out the following to stop the disc from rolling in.

Code:
<animation type="WindowOpen" reversible="true">
<effect type="slide" start="-1500,0" end="0" delay="800" time="4120" tween="quadratic" easing="out" />
<effect type="rotate" start="0" end="-720" center="auto" delay="800" time="4120" tween="quadratic" easing="out" />
<effect type="zoom" start="104" center="auto" end="100" delay="5120" time="140" tween="quadratic" easing="out" />
</animation>

Do the same with the clearart animation. The code should be just above the disc code.

Hope that helps.

Thank you the_bo for clearing that out, by the way the discart animation and other stuff I got it from your thread so I have to say thank you for your work + added
I also created a button in top menu to choose between different aniamtion for discart including no aniamtion , I will update the thread after some few tests

A big thanks to you too dolguder. I'm using your mod too its awesome keep up the great work.

You might want to add a visible flag to the box office and revenue data etc so it doesn't show if its blank.

Code:
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesBoxOffice))</visible>

Thanks again
(2016-07-04, 12:01)the_bo Wrote: A big thanks to you too dolguder. I'm using your mod too its awesome keep up the great work.

You might want to add a visible flag to the box office and revenue data etc so it doesn't show if its blank.

Code:
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.RottenTomatoesBoxOffice))</visible>

Thanks again

That's really great I will definitely add this, thanks bo.
Please confirm if it can be installed on MQ 7?
(2016-07-07, 23:05)arzaz Wrote: Please confirm if it can be installed on MQ 7?

When MQ7 is released I will be testing it ASAP and and see if I can get it to work
(2016-07-08, 01:25)DolGuldur Wrote:

When MQ7 is released I will be testing it ASAP and and see if I can get it to work

Dear DolGuldur,

I want to testing it on MQ 7 beta, but how to do it? May i unzip the files and overwrite the folders or just to install without to unzip the files?
Can you send me the steps to follow?

Regards
(2016-07-08, 13:52)arzaz Wrote:
(2016-07-08, 01:25)DolGuldur Wrote:

Dear DolGuldur,

I want to testing it on MQ 7 beta, but how to do it? May i unzip the files and overwrite the folders or just to install without to unzip the files?
Can you send me the steps to follow?

Regards

Hi @arzaz

I have dialogvideoinfo mq7 version set up on my system. As mq7 is still not fully released I can't share files. Mq7 should be released very soon it's currently in release candidate stage.

I will post link soon as mq7 final version is released.

EDIT: Mq7 final version is public. Heres link to mq7 version of this mod.

Backup original before overwriting.

dialogvideoinfo.xml Right click save as - Select all files instead of text document on save as dialog
By just using dialogvideoinfo.xml (mq7 version my the_bo) i am unable to use the "INFO" button to change between critics consensus and actual plot line. Instead i have 2 buttons "continue" and "play" which do the same thing.
I will make an mq7 version soon
Hey, new MQ user here. I used your dialogvideo.xml to add in the modifications for the info screen. All is well, but i cant seem to get to flags to show up. I added them to the media folder by creating a folder in there called flags, but still nothing showing. Any ideas where i am going wrong?

Thanks for the help!
There is no image for top 250 rating.

(2016-08-21, 18:34)win88ice2004 Wrote: Hey, new MQ user here. I used your dialogvideo.xml to add in the modifications for the info screen. All is well, but i cant seem to get to flags to show up. I added them to the media folder by creating a folder in there called flags, but still nothing showing. Any ideas where i am going wrong?

Thanks for the help!

I was having this exact same problem (flags not showing) until i decided to extract the images to the media folder (no folder creation, just plain extraction inside the media folder), and voilá, it worked.
(2016-08-21, 18:34)win88ice2004 Wrote: Hey, new MQ user here. I used your dialogvideo.xml to add in the modifications for the info screen. All is well, but i cant seem to get to flags to show up. I added them to the media folder by creating a folder in there called flags, but still nothing showing. Any ideas where i am going wrong?

Thanks for the help!
You should extract flags (pngs) folder and put them here C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq6.xxx\media\flags\ratingimages

(2016-08-21, 18:42)djhifi Wrote: There is no image for top 250 rating.

I was having this exact same problem (flags not showing) until i decided to extract the images to the media folder (no folder creation, just plain extraction inside the media folder), and voilá, it worked.
iMDB top 250 is already there, check the flags bar
(2016-08-21, 20:15)DolGuldur Wrote:

Thanks for the help!
You should extract flags (pngs) folder and put them here C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq6.xxx\media\flags\ratingimages

(2016-08-21, 18:42)djhifi Wrote: There is no image for top 250 rating.

iMDB top 250 is already there, check the flags bar

Im on mq7, maybe the modified (for mq7) dialogvideoinfo.xml from the_bo broken the media flags?, cause no top250 media flag whatsoever and when a movie is top250, on the center ratings you added, it shows "#(position on top250)" with no symbol.
btw, can you add a way to change between critics consensus and plot line/sinopsis?
@ djhifi

You can download my top250 image i use on my mod. Place it in the media folder and it should show on my mod.

imdbstar.png Right click save as - make sure its named as imdbstar.png

On my mod It shows critics consensus in place of plot. If there is no critics consensus for a movie it shows plot.
(2016-08-21, 23:15)the_bo Wrote: @ djhifi

You can download my top250 image i use on my mod. Place it in the media folder and it should show on my mod.

imdbstar.png Right click save as - make sure its named as imdbstar.png

On my mod It shows critics consensus in place of plot. If there is no critics consensus for a movie it shows plot.

Isnt there a way to change between plot and critic?

also, i don't have that media flag showing the top250 next to audio etc, why? Im using the coloured textures pack 0.0.7, Are you using a different textures.xbt?

Also the flag you posted for imdb 250 is either too big when downloading from imgur or corrupted when downloading thru here

PS, bugs on your mod:

1 - when tag line is too big, overlaps with 3D stars from imdb (right upper side) - maybe place tag line in 2 lines when it is that big?

2 - when plot line text is to big, overlaps with awards and nominations - maybe place awards on other place and / or blank out the last plot line?

3 - Also, when using your mod, i lose the number of votes on the upper right side imdb stars. - unknown solution Tongue

For the sake of exclusion: I use NO OTHER mods. Just your modded .xml and regular Aeon mq7 version 1.4.0

Question: Altough "path" is not blanked out on the .xml, it doesnt show on the view, why?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dialog Info Screen New MOD3