Android Videoextras not finding extras with Emby Addon
G'day Guys,

I'm having trouble getting the Videoextras add on to work with Emby kodi addon. The problem is videoextras can't seem to find any extras. The other thing I did notice is that clicking on update Update advancedsettings.xml File" results in an error and says check log file but doesn't specify what, where or how. I'm running kodi 16.1 on an andoid box, the video files are on a qnap server.

The extras all show up in the Emby web interface correctly and don't show up as extra movie in kodi so that seems to be going OK. And the movies that do show up all play with no worries. The folders are all structured as per the naming convention

movies/movie (year)/movie (year).ext
movies/movie (year)/extras/movie extras.ext

I can click on the context menu in kodi and it gives an option for extras but nothing shows up. I've left the videoextras configure setting the same as the initial install as it the settings seemed ok to me.

I'm probably doing something wrong. Any ideas?

Thanks for the help

Pete
Videoextras is not compatible with the emby for kodi addon unless you use native playback mode (direct paths). If you use addon playback, you can switch to direct paths, reset your database via the emby add-on and try using videoextras then.

Sent from my iPhone
Thanks for the reply.
I'll have a look when I get home and change it over and see if I can get it going.
Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Videoextras not finding extras with Emby Addon0