howto add link to folder to homescreen?
Did you recreate the shortcut? If so, please post a link to a full debug log (wiki), with Skin Shortcuts own debug logging option enabled in addition to Kodi's, showing you first creating the menu item then accessing it from the home screen. Thanks.
(2016-06-18, 21:02)batenoy Wrote:
(2016-06-18, 19:37)BobCratchett Wrote: Just pushed the fix to git. There is the potential for this to cause problems with other shortcuts, though I have tested a wide variety without issue, so if any menu item you create with the updated version of the Skin Shortcuts script doesn't work please let me know.

To install, download the zip from git, manually extract it and replace the contents of addons/script.skinshortcuts with the contents of the zip file. The addons folder can be found one folder 'up' from the userdata (wiki) folder.

Awesome! I've downloaded and am trying to figure out the easiest way to install this on my FireTV. I used asFire to install Kodi on the FireTV, but not sure how to install just this piece. I'll research it, but if people know of an easy way that would be great!

Thanks again!

Anyone know how I would install this on my Amazon FireTV? I've looked around and tried a bunch of stuff, but no luck so far.

thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
howto add link to folder to homescreen?0