Mod Low Shelfcase for MQ6 & MQ7 (Updated for MQ8 Leia)
Hi again @binnugsay

Can you try downloading again the viewShelfCaseLow.xml above and test. Ive changed a bit of code hopefully the cases will show.

Also theres an image to download also follow instructions for mq7 above.

Hope this works
hi,
the cases appears now.
but the only films that have bluray in name show the logo.
(2016-09-01, 22:49)the_bo Wrote: Hi again @binnugsay

Can you try downloading again the viewShelfCaseLow.xml above and test. Ive changed a bit of code hopefully the cases will show.

Hope this works

Thanks a lot Bo,

Have a test later and said you.Blush
(2016-09-02, 07:56)toutoune290 Wrote: hi,
the cases appears now.
but the only films that have bluray in name show the logo.

So does DVD logo not show? Do you have DVD in the name of the movie like Bluray.

I'll have look through code again.
i don't know how the other views know the resolution but we don't have to put any bluray or dvd or other things in the name to work.
(2016-09-02, 09:25)toutoune290 Wrote: i don't know how the other views know the resolution but we don't have to put any bluray or dvd or other things in the name to work.

Thanks for info. I'll compare code to the other views to check.

Cheers
thanks for the work
(2016-09-02, 09:25)toutoune290 Wrote: i don't know how the other views know the resolution but we don't have to put any bluray or dvd or other things in the name to work.

I compared code with other views seem be same for cases.

Can you post a screenshot of a view with the cases working and a screenshot of my view?

Thanks for testing
i'm not in my testing htpc

Hope this works

Hello Bo,

Thanks so much, everything works fine now for cases and for the extension bluray like 2 guns.m2ts, Criminal.ISO for example, we have to put 2 Guns.Bluray.m2ts or Criminal.Bluray.iso if we want to have the Bluray sign on the cases. Perhaps if possible have to put a rolling CD in front of all of the jacket movies, in front of the cases, but more easy to propose as to do. Thanks a lot for the nice Work Big GrinBig Grin
(2016-09-02, 18:51)binnugsay Wrote: Hello Bo,

Thanks so much, everything works fine now for cases and for the extension bluray like 2 guns.m2ts, Criminal.ISO for example, we have to put 2 Guns.Bluray.m2ts or Criminal.Bluray.iso if we want to have the Bluray sign on the cases. Perhaps if possible have to put a rolling CD in front of all of the jacket movies, in front of the cases, but more easy to propose as to do. Thanks a lot for the nice Work Big GrinBig Grin

Glad you got it working Big Grin yeah my next plan is to show discs for the movies. Shouldn't take me long. I'll will update when done. Smile

Hope this works

Hello Bo,

Here the screen from the case in front of the jacket, very nice. Perhaps. See you

http://imgur.com/a/LcA9Y

http://imgur.com/a/QPMvK

Big GrinBig Grin

Hi binnugsay

I've updated code to include disc images. Single disc show on top of the case, while moviesets show in front of case.

Download here try it out viewShelfCaseLow.xml (Save as xml file)

Enjoy Big Grin
(2016-09-05, 17:39)the_bo Wrote:

Hi binnugsay

I've updated code to include disc images. Single disc show on top of the case, while moviesets show in front of case.

Enjoy Big Grin

Hello Bo,

Thanks a lot and works fine. Did you program to have also in front of the case or only on top of the case. Thanks
(2016-09-06, 09:26)binnugsay Wrote:
(2016-09-05, 17:39)the_bo Wrote:

Hi binnugsay

Enjoy Big Grin

Hello Bo,

Thanks a lot and works fine. Did you program to have also in front of the case or only on top of the case. Thanks

Heres for disc in front of case ViewsShelfCaseLow.xml

If you want the disc on top of case again download file on first page.

Enjoy Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Low Shelfcase for MQ6 & MQ7 (Updated for MQ8 Leia)3