Win TMM 2.8 deletes folder.jpg when scrapping
Hi there, this is my first post. Blush

In my TV program folders I usually put a "folder.jpg" file, which Windows 10 detects and uses as folder thumbnail. After updating TMM to 2.8, when I scrape, this file is deleted from the disk. I noticed that it happens with folder.jpg only. If I rename it, for example, to folder2.jpg, TMM does not delete it. There is a reason for it? Any option in settings to avoid it?

Thank you for developing this awesome tool!
do you have folder.ext activated in the movie-images settings?

If no: tmm detects folder.jpg and cleans up your library according to your settings (thus deleting the folder.jpg)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
sorry, misunderstood you.
folder.jpg ist not available for TV shows at the moment. will put it on our todo list
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I use this linux command to copy the poster.jpg to folder.jpg to get around this exact problem.

I run it in my TV Shows directory:

Code:
find . -iname "poster.jpg" -exec sh -c ' i="{}"; o=`dirname "{}"`; cp "$i" "$o/folder.jpg" ' \;

Not exactly elegant, but it does the trick and makes the Chorus2 UI a whole lot nicer when browsing TV shows.. YMMV

Ok DUH! I just realized this was in the Windows forum, I got here through a google search and didn't see that, but I'll leave my answer in case your files are accessible from Linux or you feel like running bash on Windows..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMM 2.8 deletes folder.jpg when scrapping0