Standard Add on repository not working?
I upgraded to Kodi Jarvis. Everything has been fine.

Today, I went to install some more video addons and it went to a blank page. I then went in through the video browser and discovered I can't go to any addon (Skin, music, picture). It just shows a blank window. I had already installed some addons including skins and video addons. So I rebooted the Kodi app. The internet is working fine on it. What is happening to keep it from being able to load a list of files from the general repository?
Anyone?
Are you trying to install from the official Kodi repo?
If so, enable debug log (wiki) and retrace your steps & post your log using pastebin or likewise.
Thanks. But how do I upload a log file when I can't get to the official kodi repo to download it?
Depending on what platform you use, the log file might be easily accessible and you do not need the uploader to submit it.
For example, on Windows platform, it would be in %appdata%\Kodi, the file is appropriately named kodi.log.
You could then upload it to pastebin.com.
Okay, I think I did this right. Sorry if I'm screwing this up. Never used pastebin before.
Thank you for your efforts.

The error that keeps repeating itself is this one:
Code:
ERROR: SQL: [Addons20.db] The database disk image is malformed

I suspect some corruption happened, maybe the db did not get closed/written properly.
You should delete (rename if you prefer) that file [Addons20.db] located in %appdata%\Kodi\userdata\Database.
Restart Kodi, let the db rebuild itself and I think you will be OK.
Thank you so much! I believe that fixed it.

It probably was due to a power outage either yesterday or Monday.
Glad I helped.
So I find it's in the video99 file. For some reason, that file must get lost and when it rebuilds it, it goes back to that arbitrary date. Maybe if I just make a backup copy of that file every so often.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Standard Add on repository not working?0