Req Animated camera or moving camera
Tongue 
I was wondering if it is possible to add to kodi. A way to move or slide the camera like in animations.

Eg
PHP Code:
<camera start="100.200" end="200.400" time="1500" delay="3000" condition="something happens" / > 

Still with x and y.

I have been working on 3d skinning using animations to rotate a menu and created a basic 3d room, now if I could move the camera it would really give it some depth.

Would be good to be able to slide, rotate and maybe zoom the camera. Not really needing zoom as you could use animation to do that but would be good to have it so you have full camera movement.

Any thoughts? Or would this get thrown in the too hard basket.

[/php]
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
I have no idea what beast Kodi is below the surface. But we did 3D frontends 20 years.. omg.. ago using flash with ease. If Kodi is 3d by nature it should be as straight as adding params for it..
Geez make me feel old why don't ya lol, I done some work on the original xbox dashboard using 3d models. Am hoping one day kodi will have full 3d support for skinning. Will really bring kodi to the future, just I'm not a c++ coder so I can't help. Only put suggestions in.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
Who knows what the future brings.. Perhaps even a Kodi VR version ;-)

I'll settle for less aslong as the database and metadata is fixed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated camera or moving camera0