Bug Tiny Confluence KODI 17.x Krypton Bug in "DialogSelect.xml"
Bug 
In "DialogSelect.xml"

"ListItem.AddonSummary" should be replaced with "ListItem.Label2" (like it's in Estuary) - if not, chapters and runtime are missing while viewing a DISC-Image Select Dialog.
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
@HitcherUK

I saw you keep updating Confluence. Maybe you can take a look at this. I noticed, that in many more cases this is relevant for "DialogSelect.xml" to show the labels correcty (not only for the example i provided). As said, the labels are correct in Estuary. Looks like it just got overlooked while making the Krypton changes to Confluence.

Thank you! : )
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
thx for the headsup!

Hitcher probably missed the change as i forgot to mention it in the required skin changes thread.
i've notified the skinners of this change now: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2374384
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tiny Confluence KODI 17.x Krypton Bug in "DialogSelect.xml"1